TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am and OFFICIAL member of the Super Snake club

LTC9024

Well, it is official. I am a member of the Super Snake club. I just took possession of Dave's(Whammer) 2008 White Super Snake. I could not believe it when he offered to sell his car to me. I have attached my personalized plate SUPRSNKE to it and went for a drive. Damn is this vehicle fast, and I wasn't even close to "letting it go"

When I went to the dealer to pick it up after it's safety, there were three salespersons standing around looking at it and one said that two people wanted to know if it was for sale.....NOT!!!!!!

This vehicle is everything everyone said on this Board.

I even managed to keep from stalling it as it has been 10 years since I owned a standard shift and that was a vehicle with 110 HP!!!!!!!!!!!

As Dave has advised everyone he purchased a Boss 302 Seguna Seca and I am sure he is in love with it as much as I am with his former SS.

I look forward to getting lots of information from everyone.

Last word for now, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is official. I am a member of the Super Snake club. I just took possession of Dave's(Whammer) 2008 White Super Snake. I could not believe it when he offered to sell his car to me. I have attached my personalized plate SUPRSNKE to it and went for a drive. Damn is this vehicle fast, and I wasn't even close to "letting it go"

When I went to the dealer to pick it up after it's safety, there were three salespersons standing around looking at it and one said that two people wanted to know if it was for sale.....NOT!!!!!!

I even managed to keep from stalling it as it has been 10 years since I owned a standard shift and that was a vehicle with 110 HP!!!!!!!!!!!

As Dave has advised everyone he purchased a Boss 302 Seguna Seca and I am sure he is in love with it as much as I am with his former SS.

Awesome. Are you in Ontario?

Congrats LTC!!

Yes, 700+ horsepower is a different world from "like cars" with 500+ horsepower.

It is a fun ride, the trick is learning the car............

R

Larry, great to hear you picked up the car!!! Hagerty is a bit slow in issuing insurance, I had hoped had become a bit quicker but I guess not.

You'll love the car. It's actually pretty easy to drive, much easier than some might think.

Congrats and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around town and various mustang club events.

Larry, great to hear you picked up the car!!! Hagerty is a bit slow in issuing insurance, I had hoped had become a bit quicker but I guess not.

You'll love the car. It's actually pretty easy to drive, much easier than some might think.

Congrats and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around town and various mustang club events.

No, they are still slow Dave but the weather had been crappy all week and I really did not want to pick it up when it was raining. I am sure we will be seeing one another sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived