TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What came with a 2010 GT500?

68flashback

Mine came with with regular owner's manual that was standard for all mustangs as well as a supplement booklet for the Shelby. There was no special documents with build numbers or authenticity, you have to order those through SVT. Mine did come with a Shelby car cover, but it was optioned on my MSRP

Mine came with with regular owner's manual that was standard for all mustangs as well as a supplement booklet for the Shelby. There was no special documents with build numbers or authenticity, you have to order those through SVT. Mine did come with a Shelby car cover, but it was optioned on my MSRP

Ditto.

Make that the same for me.

Ditto.

+1 here too! Same thing for my 2011...

I am about to pull the trigger on a 2010 GT500. I want to ask for the proper documentation. What came with a new 2010 Shelby? Is there a Shelby registry document? What else? Car cover? Manuals?

Thanks

Gregg

id ask for the original window sticker--and is it still possible to use a site which would call up your widow sticker if you just put in the VIN--guess you could use one of the VIN checking sites for when you buy a used car., just to make sure its the real deal