TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a favor in the Los Angeles area tomorrow.

blkGT500nCA

Anyone in the Montebello area of Los Angels want to go check out a fox body Mustang that I'm looking to buy? If so shoot me a PM. I'd really appreciate it!!!

Brian

Although the words Montebello and shoot do appear together quite often in L.A. newspapers you may want to choose a different word other than shoot ;)

Although I'm joking around somewhat, one does need to be aware of their surroundings when visiting cities like Montebello.

Steve

Although the words Montebello and shoot do appear together quite often in L.A. newspapers you may want to choose a different word other than shoot ;)

Although I'm joking around somewhat, one does need to be aware of their surroundings when visiting cities like Montebello.

Steve

Thanks Steve. My contact would like to meet right outside of the Montebello police department though, so I'm hoping it'll be a safe trip.

I saw that one on ebay too...needs some work. Remember, you get what you pay for. By the time you have it painted properly,, map pockets, new window switches, bezels, and other interior misc, weatherstrips, refinish the wheels, brakes, foglights, fix the airbag light, etc, you will be into it for more than you think...

Alex