TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Adult Vandals in Waldorf, MD re: MCA Mustang Nationals

Some of you may have heard about a few comments I and another Shelby forum member made regarding the MCA Ford Nationals in Waldorf (where I live) on the Shelby KR forum. All around it was impressive, but a few things bothered me as well as others who attended and it is our right to say so.

I criticized the fact that two Judges who spent less than two minutes on my car and the other Shelby member’s GT500 KR car as well, didn’t know what a KR or Super Snake was. How can you judge a car if you don’t know what it is? And to spend less than two minutes on a car is an insult. Additionally, it is unheard of in all the events that I have attended, and many national events that my friends around the country have attended, for a Chairman or a Judge to receive any award for their car. Their cars are exempt from Judging. For the Judges not to know what a Shelby GT500 KR or Super Snake is, is just dumbfounding.

For practicing freedom of speech on the Shelby forum, someone who may belong to that forum from Waldorf, or heard from a member of this club, or belong to this club, vandalized my fiancé’s car and my car. The blue paint sprayed on my car happens to match the color of my Super Snake. The vandals know where I live, so I have narrowed that down to a few suspects. They glued the key holes, windshield wipers and applied glue to the hood of my car ruining the paint.

If anyone knows anything and wants to come forward, there is a $5000.00 reward that will be given that leads to the arrest and conviction if these childish adults. If you are reading this and you are the vandal, I hope you feel better now. But my opinions of the few staff members of the show remain the same.

Jim Sanny

LtCol, USMC (Ret)

post-20207-0-98505100-1315286689_thumb.jpg

post-20207-0-84417700-1315286702_thumb.jpg

post-20207-0-11718100-1315286721_thumb.jpg

post-20207-0-30284200-1315286735_thumb.jpg

post-20207-0-98505100-1315286689_thumb.jpg

post-20207-0-84417700-1315286702_thumb.jpg

post-20207-0-11718100-1315286721_thumb.jpg

post-20207-0-30284200-1315286735_thumb.jpg

Some of you may have heard about a few comments I and another Shelby forum member made regarding the MCA Ford Nationals in Waldorf (where I live) on the Shelby KR forum. All around it was impressive, but a few things bothered me as well as others who attended and it is our right to say so.

I criticized the fact that two Judges who spent less than two minutes on my car and the other Shelby member’s GT500 KR car as well, didn’t know what a KR or Super Snake was. How can you judge a car if you don’t know what it is? And to spend less than two minutes on a car is an insult. Additionally, it is unheard of in all the events that I have attended, and many national events that my friends around the country have attended, for a Chairman or a Judge to receive any award for their car. Their cars are exempt from Judging. For the Judges not to know what a Shelby GT500 KR or Super Snake is, is just dumbfounding.

For practicing freedom of speech on the Shelby forum, someone who may belong to that forum from Waldorf, or heard from a member of this club, or belong to this club, vandalized my fiancé’s car and my car. The blue paint sprayed on my car happens to match the color of my Super Snake. The vandals know where I live, so I have narrowed that down to a few suspects. They glued the key holes, windshield wipers and applied glue to the hood of my car ruining the paint.

If anyone knows anything and wants to come forward, there is a $5000.00 reward that will be given that leads to the arrest and conviction if these childish adults. If you are reading this and you are the vandal, I hope you feel better now. But my opinions of the few staff members of the show remain the same.

Jim Sanny

LtCol, USMC (Ret)

Man that just flat out SUCKS.

I sincerely hope you find the ones responsible.

I simply don't understand what could possibly motivate someone into thinking an act like this was a good idea. Doing something like this isn't juvenile because I know 10 year olds with better sence then this.

Having said that, and maybe I missed it, but what leads you to the conclusion that is was a result of your comments and not just some random act of stupidity?

Having said that, and maybe I missed it, but what leads you to the conclusion that is was a result of your comments and not just some random act of stupidity?

I also asked that question in his other repost of this in the KR section. Granted the Blue Snake could be a dead giveaway, but maybe someone saw a Shelby in his driveway before so they did it because of that

it seems like these MCA National events are going down hill.....

recently a friend of mine had their car damaged at an MCA National show......the shame is the car was in the unrestored class....

so what does he do now?......fix it and lose the unrestored status?......its really screwed up.......

sorry your car(s) were vandalized Goats! ..........

That sucks big time! What happend to you is one of the reasons (besides looking like ass) I do not have any stickers opn my car bumper or otherwise. Never know who will take it out on your car or truck!!!!!!!

I simply don't understand what could possibly motivate someone into thinking an act like this was a good idea. Doing something like this isn't juvenile because I know 10 year olds with better sence then this.

+1

it seems like these MCA National events are going down hill.....

recently a friend of mine had their car damaged at an MCA National show......the shame is the car was in the unrestored class....

so what does he do now?......fix it and lose the unrestored status?......its really screwed up.......

sorry your car(s) were vandalized Goats! ..........

is your friend the guy with original '70 Boss 302 that the judge dropped the clipboard on? this happened at the Sands Point show in NY.

Archived