TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone looking for a new computer wallpaper?

michschi

Thanks for posting.

I did copy it down for purpose of showing daughter as a class example of a signature picture. Trying to get her started on mine. I know she has the tools and the capability, time???

DrKSGT

I took the picture. As stated earlier someone put my baby on a sandy beach for me.

One talented person for sure. Just an awesome example of a fine car at its best in a photo. Again, great job!

Dave

PS: How would one find a person to do this type of photo magic? I researched the web yesteday but could not find the right search group, if you could give a little help I would like to have one done for my car. I will understand though if you consider this proprietary in your own way.

THX

One talented person for sure. Just an awesome example of a fine car at its best in a photo. Again, great job!

Dave

PS: How would one find a person to do this type of photo magic? I researched the web yesteday but could not find the right search group, if you could give a little help I would like to have one done for my car. I will understand though if you consider this proprietary in your own way.

THX

pmed

I assumed that you would just use mine! LOL

To Paraphrase Tweety bird... I did, I did, I did use yours.

But then someone said, "you don't have that kind of hood, do you?"

And so the pride of ownership obligated me to fess up that it belonged to

another forum member with a similar car with much better mods than I do.

Thus the lament for not sharing.:camera:

CC

Archived