TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rocktoberfest 2011

J&DGT500

Any word on this year’s Rocktoberfest now that we are a month out? Is there going to be a separate registration for the TS members like last year?

HERE YOU GO...

Join Team Shelby on October 1st 2011 For Hatfield's Rocktoberfest for a day full of Great Cars, Food, Music and fun for the whole family!

Click Here For More Info. & To Register

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we just doing like last year and in the other show as well or a TS next to it. Not sure what we paid last year but breakfast and lunch was great and I'm down for a cruise also.

+1, well plus two if ya count Sandy!!!! Just let me know where you plan on ending the cruise, we want to get a room so we can stay and party a little!!! :beerchug:

• 2 weeks later...

Join Team Shelby on October 1st 2011 For Hatfield's Rocktoberfest for a day full of Great Cars, Food, Music and fun for the whole family!

Team Shelby Pre-registration will include breakfast, entry into Team Shelby's car show with trophy's for top 10 best of show.

Team Shelby's Pre-registration also includes entry into Hatfield's car show.

For More Details & To Register Click Here

Just made it "official" and registered myself and Mrs. Z. My son (Little-Z) and my daughter (Z-Girl), will also be there.....consider this fair warning :hysterical:

The weather looks to be very nice, with a high of 60 degrees. We may need to talk to John about getting some Team Shelby sweat shirts. :lol2:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there :camera:

Z-man

Just made it "official" and registered myself and Mrs. Z. My son (Little-Z) and my daughter (Z-Girl), will also be there.....consider this fair warning :hysterical:

The weather looks to be very nice, with a high of 60 degrees. We may need to talk to John about getting some Team Shelby sweat shirts. :lol2:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there :camera:

Z-man

There ya go trusting the weatherforecasters...... just like I did..... :banghead: I'm so glad I gave up a Saturday to wax the car only to drive it in the rain.......

Maybe we should hit John up for Team Shelby raincoats!!!

Ya Mon. I just registered. Hope the weather cooperates.

It ain't lookin' so good as of now.........

After the Simeone meet, my son and I got caught in a few showers during our drive home from Phily. Now, for those that aren't familiar with SE Pennsylvania: we have Amish horse and buggies. The horses exhaust onto the roadways. Add the rain and you get the idea....

As we were cleaning off the mess, he says to me "Man, 4 years of cleaning shot". That's why we're passing for this show. We are just begining to get the car back in shape. Weirdest rainy weather we've had in a long time.

Have fun folks.

After the Simeone meet, my son and I got caught in a few showers during our drive home from Phily. Now, for those that aren't familiar with SE Pennsylvania: we have Amish horse and buggies. The horses exhaust onto the roadways. Add the rain and you get the idea....

As we were cleaning off the mess, he says to me "Man, 4 years of cleaning shot". That's why we're passing for this show. We are just begining to get the car back in shape. Weirdest rainy weather we've had in a long time.

Have fun folks.

Really?

You're gonna miss Roctoberfest becasue of a little horse shyte on your car? :headscratch:

Mr. Shelby would tell you to get in the car and drive it. Enjoy it... :poke:

Hope you change your mind...

JG

:salute:

At this point they are just calling for a chance of a few showers.

We can move the Team Shelby part of the show indoors if need be and we also now have a detail shop here so you can give your car a quick rinse and detail inside if you get cought in a shower on your way in.

We can make the decide as a group at breakfast whether to hold the show indoors or out.

At this point they are just calling for a chance of a few showers.

We can move the Team Shelby part of the show indoors if need be and we also now have a detail shop here so you can give your car a quick rinse and detail inside if you get cought in a shower on your way in.

We can make the decide as a group at breakfast whether to hold the show indoors or out.

Is it to late to pre-register?

Archived