TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Silver Springs Show

Silver Springs Show, WHOSE GOING? I sent my Registration Form in Yesterday :happy feet: It is set for January 7 & 8 2012. Friday the 6th will be the Pony Cruise as well. This will be my 15th Year in a row going. :happy feet:

What are you planning to Take. I entered my 2005 Terlingua-Stang unless it Sells, then it will be possibly an F150 or E150.

Edited by tesgt350

Silver Springs Show, WHOSE GOING? I sent my Registration Form in Yesterday :happy feet: It is set for January 7 & 8 2012. Friday the 6th will be the Pony Cruise as well. This will be my 15th Year in a row going. :happy feet:

What are you planning to Take. I entered my 2005 Terlingua-Stang unless it Sells, then it will be possibly an F150 or E150.

I will be bringing my newly acquired FR500S Mustang my GT-H and my 1965 GT-350R clone. Great show even with the occasional bad weather. regards, Larry

Edited by gth0007

Got my reg form today,it will go out tomorrow. Already made motel resv.

We'll be driving up in NAJA. I'm going to have to start cleaning the car pretty soon. We just got back from a 7125 mile road trip around the mid and western USA. Yes, we drove the Shelby. The day we were at the Mother Ship (SHELBY-LasVegas) the temp was 111F, that heat is just absurd.

Vic

Got my reg form today,it will go out tomorrow. Already made motel resv.

We'll be driving up in NAJA. I'm going to have to start cleaning the car pretty soon. We just got back from a 7125 mile road trip around the mid and western USA. Yes, we drove the Shelby. The day we were at the Mother Ship (SHELBY-LasVegas) the temp was 111F, that heat is just absurd.

Vic

Vic, congratulations to you and the wife on a great road trip out West. I curious how many times you got pulled over with that hot rod of yours?? You need to save some miles for the 2012 Hot Rod Power Tour because next year we are trying to get a group together for the drive up. I'm currently working with Scott, the Team Shelby Michigan Director to hook up with his group. See ya at Silver Springs.

Don