TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Jacket

belltr

I used to get gift certificates from friends and family and then when I was ready to order an item, it was not in stock and I was stuck with $700 in gift certificates. A year and a half ago, I remember saving up enough to buy the CF rockers, well before anyone mentioned that they weren't available, and they weren't available. So, then I tried ordering the blue fuel rails. I don't need fuel rails, but thought, what the hell. Those have been out of stock for more than 6 months. I requested the oil seperator a year and a half ago. In the end, it's just taken a lot of steam out of my passion to do anything to the KR. It's fine the way it is. And this KR jacket, you can't even see the real jacket, they show a drawing of the jacket. Wow, I feel better now; thanks team shelby B)

Most people here would agree that Shelby Performance Parts has seen some tangible changes to in-stock and customer service issues over the past six months, as Shelby has invested significantly toward those changes. It would be impossible for me to detail every process and approcach we've revised, they are many. Email me directly anytime if there is something I can help you with.

Jer

I used to get gift certificates from friends and family and then when I was ready to order an item, it was not in stock and I was stuck with $700 in gift certificates. A year and a half ago, I remember saving up enough to buy the CF rockers, well before anyone mentioned that they weren't available, and they weren't available. So, then I tried ordering the blue fuel rails. I don't need fuel rails, but thought, what the hell. Those have been out of stock for more than 6 months. I requested the oil seperator a year and a half ago. In the end, it's just taken a lot of steam out of my passion to do anything to the KR. It's fine the way it is. And this KR jacket, you can't even see the real jacket, they show a drawing of the jacket. Wow, I feel better now; thanks team shelby B)

WOW Gary I even feel better now after that

Jer,

You are doing an excellent job.. Thanks for your support

About the KR jacket, can we get an actual picture of it?

Tim

WOW Gary I even feel better now after that

Jer,

You are doing an excellent job.. Thanks for your support

Tim

Tim, what is an F250KR? Oh, and good luck with the jacket!

Most people here would agree that Shelby Performance Parts has seen some tangible changes to in-stock and customer service issues over the past six months, as Shelby has invested significantly toward those changes. It would be impossible for me to detail every process and approcach we've revised, they are many. Email me directly anytime if there is something I can help you with.

Jer

Jer, I have seen some changes here at Shelby. When I ordered my cards, T-shirts, and fleece jackets, they came fast. That's great, but doesn't change the fact that the stuff I was saving for is still out of stock after a year and a half. I've been on this email waiting list for CF rockers and fuel rails for a long time. No big deal, just no sale for SAI. MY KR rocks the way it is...

Jer, I have seen some changes here at Shelby. When I ordered my cards, T-shirts, and fleece jackets, they came fast. That's great, but doesn't change the fact that the stuff I was saving for is still out of stock after a year and a half. I've been on this email waiting list for CF rockers and fuel rails for a long time. No big deal, just no sale for SAI. MY KR rocks the way it is...

I can address those.

Fuel rails will be back in stock very soon. May or may not be the same design, I'm investigating the mounting system and verifying a good secure injector fit.

The oil separator was announced a long time ago, but I did NOT like the design when I came aboard in August, so I scrapped it and did a full redesign. The product (in my opinion) now looks better, functions better, and will be sold in kits that are very customizable and easy to install. I'm not in a hurry to release a product until it's right, and BTW, I've never posted a picture or announced a product until you can BUY IT NOW.

CF rockers are a different case altogether - the original manufacturer went out of business. It's not easy to find a vendor that will make them the way I want them (pure high-quality CF, seamless fit, mirror finish). I apologize for the wait, but I CAN promise we only sell products that meet high specifications, and I'll stand behind that every time. I can't speak to your 1.5 year wait, but I'll accept blame for the past 4.5 month wait as my fault.

BTW, yes, your KR DOES rock the way it is. Awesome car. I just want to help you improve the areas you want to, with parts your car deserves.

Call me anytime, I'd love to speak with you.

Jer

Tim

We sell SO FEW of these, we can't stock it. So, rather than kill the product, we made it a special order. Hence, I never get them here. But I will try to ask the vendor to get me a real live sample, so I can get pix for you all.

Jer

I thought that a while ago too. Then it hit me a F250 King Ranch.

A F250 King of the Road :) wouldn't that be nice.

That is correct King Ranch

yes that would be awesome.. they did a Shekby F150 why not a F250 the KR is already there we just need the SHELBY badge and stripes plus a few mor ponies

Archived