TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Jacket

belltr

Robert & Wendy

When are we going to get some non 40th anniversary edition KR Jackets, hoodies etc? we keep seeing plenty of Super Snake stuff (like the jacket on the latest sales flyer) but no KR stuff... :shrug:

PLEASE :worship:

Thanks,

Tim

Robert & Wendy

When are we going to get some non 40th anniversary edition KR Jackets, hoodies etc? we keep seeing plenty of Super Snake stuff (like the jacket on the latest sales flyer) but no KR stuff... :shrug:

Thanks,

Tim

+1000 :worship:

Robert & Wendy

Thanks,

Tim

The new Super Snake jackets are a Ford item, I bought one months ago from my local Ford dealer.

• 1 year later...

I'm in the process of doing a HUGE facelift of all Shelby apparel and merchandise.

You'll see lots of great new stuff soon.

Jer

I'm in the process of doing a HUGE facelift of all Shelby apparel and merchandise.

Jer

Don't forget a nice GT-H jacket. I have one of the production jackets given to the build team but I consider it a collector and especially since it is signed by CS. So a jacket would be nice to have and wear.

Don't forget a nice GT-H jacket. I have one of the production jackets given to the build team but I consider it a collector and especially since it is signed by CS. So a jacket would be nice to have and wear.

Hope for you that a GT-H jacket is in Jer's clothing rework.

Today I was wearing my Shelby GT jacket at an Octoberfest party and got several commens on the Jacket. It drew a few others into discussions about Shelby vehicles when they would ask about my owning one. It was great.

Good quality jackets are noticed when you are out and about even when the car is not with you.

Yeah, a nice GT-H jacket would go really well with the GT-H shifter ball Jer is gonna get us ;)

QSS

Robert & Wendy

Thanks,

Tim

YEAH, what he said!!!

You gotta fight for rights to KR stuff!!

YEAH, what he said!!!

You gotta fight for rights to KR stuff!!

I don't know, it's been pretty EASY lately... LOL

Jer

Jer

Attaway Jer,

Taking a cue from Harley -Davidson...you think they made all their money on motorcycles...ANOPE, it was apparel & mechandise.

Looking forward to it

Tom

They call it a honeymoon period. Get what you can while you can :)

Ouch, man.

:cry:

Jer

Attaway Jer,

Taking a cue from Harley -Davidson...you think they made all their money on motorcycles...ANOPE, it was apparel & mechandise.

Looking forward to it

Tom

We have been meeting with lots of vendors lately. Some of the new stuff is just going to be SWEET.

I have three rules for apparel: It has to look great. It has to be quality-made. It has to be comfortable.

I have a new staffer working with me as a partner to ensure that the Shelby brand offers nothing but the BEST accessories and apparel.

For example, we are doing a new sweatshirt that will make you HOPE for rainy days, just so you can hang out indoors, just lounge on the couch in it and watch McQueen movies. It's REALLY nice.

Jer

Because the jacket is fairly specific as a 2008 anniversary edition. If you own a 2009, it is not really a match. One that just indicates GT500KR similar to some of the other models would work better.

• 3 months later...

Jer,

can we get an update on the KR jacket and other KR items?

Thanks for all the great SHELBY gear you are working on!!

Tim

We have a bunch of new items arriving next week, but none of it is car-specific. Just good new Shelby clothes.

I have quite a bit of things to get through before I do more KR apparel, unfortunately.

Translation: It's on the list, but the list is HUGE.

Jer

I used to get gift certificates from friends and family and then when I was ready to order an item, it was not in stock and I was stuck with $700 in gift certificates. A year and a half ago, I remember saving up enough to buy the CF rockers, well before anyone mentioned that they weren't available, and they weren't available. So, then I tried ordering the blue fuel rails. I don't need fuel rails, but thought, what the hell. Those have been out of stock for more than 6 months. I requested the oil seperator a year and a half ago. In the end, it's just taken a lot of steam out of my passion to do anything to the KR. It's fine the way it is. And this KR jacket, you can't even see the real jacket, they show a drawing of the jacket. Wow, I feel better now; thanks team shelby B)

Archived