TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got me new interior put in

It looks amazing black with silver inserts and I kept the perforated seats. They have the 'mans' sig on the head rest and the Shelby Gt snake in the middle of the seat and say Shelby Gt under that. I got the arm rest cover and the floor mats with the signature on them.. I will get some pics up tomorrow. The new padding is also a huge difference. I also got silver stiching to match the silver inserts..

Sorry guys going to have to wait on pics. My wife and I have adopted twin infant boys and they are in Colorado Springs NICU and we live in Tennessee and we are out here with them.

I will say the colors match the car perfectly.

Great Mod to do! Makes the car complete.

Curious to see pictures. :worship:

Does the kept perforated mean you chose the perforated silder? That was an not an option when I did mine. Recent treating of my wife's King Ranch perfprated using Jagiar Hide Care leather treatment is a pain to get excess out of the holes. Like the treatment better than others I have tried.

Enjoy the car and the twins. Your infuence on them can make them another generation of Shelby fans.

Sorry guys going to have to wait on pics. My wife and I have adopted twin infant boys and they are in Colorado Springs NICU and we live in Tennessee and we are out here with them.

As an adoptive parent (and now grand parent), I want to say congratulations on your blessing! Anxious to see pics when you get time, as I'm considering the same mod to my SGT.

Sorry guys still in Colorado. Good news is my boys will be released tomorrow. So I will he home in a few days to take pics..

Include the twins!

It looks amazing black with silver inserts and I kept the perforated seats. They have the 'mans' sig on the head rest and the Shelby Gt snake in the middle of the seat and say Shelby Gt under that. I got the arm rest cover and the floor mats with the signature on them.. I will get some pics up tomorrow. The new padding is also a huge difference. I also got silver stiching to match the silver inserts..

here's my interior out of a can

post-18733-0-28640200-1316179081_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-09789700-1316179116_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-00795100-1316179171_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-55028200-1316179410_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-28640200-1316179081_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-09789700-1316179116_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-00795100-1316179171_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-55028200-1316179410_thumb.jpg

Congrats! What a blessing. Both of my boys are adopted. Our youngest was born in Colorado Springs 9 years ago and he spent 9 days in the NICU there. The Ronald McDonald house was a huge blessing while we were there. Again congrats on the new addition to your family.

Car looks great too.

• 6 months later...

Archived