TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where is Everyone?

Cobra Boy

I'm vacationing this week in Phoenix AZ, the 4th largest city in the US and have seen no GT500's on the road. Where is everyone? :D

Hell I had my GrabberO out Sunday and had it sideways at least 4-5 times! I still hadnt installed my JTL stage 1 kit yet. BillyRay

Cobra boy drive around for awhile and you,ll see why we do not drive the car during the week. Alot of the drivers here can't drive worth a $hit!

post-3364-1174926283_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1175123384_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1174926283_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1175123384_thumb.jpg

Hell I had my GrabberO out Sunday and had it sideways at least 4-5 times! I still hadnt installed my JTL stage 1 kit yet. BillyRay

Cobra boy drive around for awhile and you,ll see why we do not drive the car during the week. Alot of the drivers here can't drive worth a $hit!

HI,

can you take more pictures of your great car so i can see the side air vents on the small rear window and if you have a lower side scoop.

Thanks in advance,

Alex

I'm vacationing this week in Phoenix AZ, the 4th largest city in the US and have seen no GT500's on the road. Where is everyone? :D

Cobra Boy are you going to be in the Phoenix area on Saturday March 31? If so, the "Copperstate Mustang Club" is having there Spring Car Show @ Berge Ford here is the web site copperstatemustangclub.com I will be there with some of the members from Tucson :shift: "Southern Arizona Mustang Club." Maybe I'll see you there :hyper:

Cobra Boy are you going to be in the Phoenix area on Saturday March 31? If so, the "Copperstate Mustang Club" is having there Spring Car Show @ Berge Ford here is the web site copperstatemustangclub.com I will be there with some of the members from Tucson :shift: "Southern Arizona Mustang Club." Maybe I'll see you there :hyper:

Cobra Boy:

I too will be at Berge Ford for the Rock and Roll Pony Show on the 31st with my red and white GT500. Berge Ford is a very active dealership as they have been the SVTOA dealer rep for Arizona and now also have an affiliation with the Copperstate Mustang Club. It should be a great show...hope to see you there! :banana piano:

won't be here past thursday. we're leaving for flagstaff thursday, spending the night and then heading home from there.

thanks for the invite though. next time i visit i will post in advance. maybe we can meet up then

cb

Archived