TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can you Boil High Octane Gas with out Blowing UP?

This is for all the Scientists.............Can you Boil High Octane Gas with out Blowing UP? To make White Lightening, you bring all the stuff to a boil over a Fire, turning it into Steam and at the end you have White Lightening..........What would happen if you start with something that is already a High Octane like 112-114 Racing Fuel? Is it possible?

My question is why would you want to? Or are you trying to get on that TV show..............."1000 ways to die"

:headscratch:

White lightning !?! .... can't that stuff make you go blind????

I was going to suggest buying an old shine still and giving it a try. I wouldn't want to be in the same county though.

Note that the production of petroleum products (gasoline, diesel, etc) is essentially a distilling process.

This is for all the Scientists.............Can you Boil High Octane Gas with out Blowing UP? To make White Lightening, you bring all the stuff to a boil over a Fire, turning it into Steam and at the end you have White Lightening..........What would happen if you start with something that is already a High Octane like 112-114 Racing Fuel? Is it possible?

Now, David....

Archived