TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fastest STOCK Et's 1/4 Mile

Hays1967

I am wondering what our fastest ET is in the 1/4 Mile!

Please list your ACTUAL ET please with a Photocopy of the time slip if available.

I have a friend that will bet me $100.00 that my Gt500 will not break in to the 11's "thats 11.99 or faster"

I have the... Steeda Supercharger Pulley, 295/35R18 BFGoodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial

Racing Slicks, the Diablo Sport Reprogrammer and the FlowMaster Axlebacks.

Can i Do it?? or should i get the cold air kit ?????

post-8247-1174876268_thumb.jpg

post-8247-1174876268_thumb.jpg

It wont run 11's stock. Your mods will get you very close if you lower tire pressure and heat the BFGs up. Its proven that this motor likes more air so I would def add some.

Watched a GT500 (2.6 pulley,same tires only 17inch,3.73s,,JLT,flowmasters) get consistant 11.7-11.9s yesterday with plenty of cool down between runs.

Please list your ACTUAL ET please with a Photocopy of the time slip if available.

I have a friend that will bet me $100.00 that my Gt500 will not break in to the 11's "thats 11.99 or faster"

I have the... Steeda Supercharger Pulley, 295/35R18 BFGoodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radial

Hays, I thought you said stock? But if you meant it was ok to modify, then get you some slicks...then you'll make it.

Dave

doing a pully without a cai is a bad idea because the mass air meter is maxed out with stock pully you will see big gains with a cai . the jlt is very good

best et 11.50 @125mph

Huh????

You pullied a car with the stock air box??!! And, uh, you're developing HOW much boost?? Dgussin told me the T/As were way sticky (more so than the Nittos), so on a prepped track, it's hooksville.

Did someone tune your car or did you just pop in the Diablosport tune that they put on it for the GT500? Did they really include a tune for a pulley with no CAI?

The answer is yes, by the way. If you can drive, you can have that car in the 11's with no problem.

Now, go online and buy yourself a CAI....and get a tune...and buy some gears while you're at it. Then, make the bet $1,000.00 so you can pay for all this stuff.

bj

Archived