TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Enclosed trailer

SPEEDY168

Seriously thinking about an enclosed trsiler. I was interested in seeing what others have as far as length. I am thinking 24ft, but I don't know if that would give me enough room up front for cabinets. Another thing would be tie down options, v nose, side door length.... This would be my first and hopefully last trailer so I want to do it right the first time. Any advice would be appreciated.

Seriously thinking about an enclosed trsiler. I was interested in seeing what others have as far as length. I am thinking 24ft, but I don't know if that would give me enough room up front for cabinets. Another thing would be tie down options, v nose, side door length.... This would be my first and hopefully last trailer so I want to do it right the first time. Any advice would be appreciated.

A friend of mine purchased a nice 24" V Nose that is ALL Aluminum (including Frame) and a large walk in Side Door on theFront Passenger Side and a Side Door in the Middle of the Drivers Side to assist in getting in and out of the Car. He paid just over $6K for it NEW. I believe it came from your area of the Country.

If you get a 24 ft trailer you'll have plenty of room for cabinets and any other stuff, you'll want to take along. (coolers, chairs, awning, etc.) I've got a work bench, tool chest, and still have plenty of room to store stuff. As far as tie downs, two in the front and two in the back.

A friend of mine purchased a nice 24" V Nose that is ALL Aluminum (including Frame) and a large walk in Side Door on theFront Passenger Side and a Side Door in the Middle of the Drivers Side to assist in getting in and out of the Car. He paid just over $6K for it NEW. I believe it came from your area of the Country.

PM sent

• 4 weeks later...

Archived