TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Made it to California

What a long trip!!! The wife, kids and dogs drove in the Flex an I drove a 26 foot moving truck with the 66 in tow from South Carolina to California. I had shipped the Shelby to my inlaws house ao we wouldn't have to drive all three across the US. Starting to get the house squared away but have the garage almost done.

379d0d22.jpg

Welcome to California!

Thanks!!! I have not lived in California since 1996 when I joined the Air Force. It's nice to be back. I'm originally from Barstow (I know) and my wife is from Elk Grove so we are only a few hours from home. Can't wait to meet up with some other Shelby's.

Thanks!!! I have not lived in California since 1996 when I joined the Air Force. It's nice to be back. I'm originally from Barstow (I know) and my wife is from Elk Grove so we are only a few hours from home. Can't wait to meet up with some other Shelby's.

Welcome back to the left coast.

Just a reminder that this still is earthquake country so you may want to double check those items hanging from the garage rafters & walls. Hate to see anything fall down and dmage your cars.

Steve

Thanks for all the warm welcomes back to Cali. I made sure everything that is hung up is very secure. JD I will be sure to give you a ring next time I'm down that way. You can do the same next time you are up in my neck of the woods. My number is 803-468-4493. I don't have great reception on base so if I don't answer just leave me a message.

Archived