TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LASAAC Car Show - September 17th - Santa Monica Pier

venomous67

• 1 month later...

I saw a pic of me voting for Dans car. I hope nobody else gets mad : ) My daughter loves the car shows and she helped me polish the BOSS. Next year I think the car for that show should be the SGT.

Mike

PS I saw Dans car down in San Diego by the bay. Also a very nice show.

• 4 weeks later...

Since this POST has been up dated I am happy to announce that the proceeds from the Car Show and a live Auction during the LASAAC Holiday Party on December 3rd, we were able to raise $3,500.00 for the LAPD Pacific Dvision Children's Toy Give-A-Way. The Toy Give-A-Way is this Saturday, Decmeber 17th at 5:00PM in the LAPD parking lot where LAPD is able to provide a specical toy, a holiday meal, entertainment and a photo with Santa Claus to children in the Venice area of Los Angeles. Additionally we collected hundreds of toys to contribute to the children. LASAAC is very proud of our charitiable giving back into the community where Shelby American began. Each year our members have raised the amount of money and the number of toys collected.

Since this POST has been up dated I am happy to announce that the proceeds from the Car Show and a live Auction during the LASAAC Holiday Party on December 3rd, we were able to raise $3,500.00 for the LAPD Pacific Dvision Children's Toy Give-A-Way. The Toy Give-A-Way is this Saturday, Decmeber 17th at 5:00PM in the LAPD parking lot where LAPD is able to provide a specical toy, a holiday meal, entertainment and a photo with Santa Claus to children in the Venice area of Los Angeles. Additionally we collected hundreds of toys to contribute to the children. LASAAC is very proud of our charitiable giving back into the community where Shelby American began. Each year our members have raised the amount of money and the number of toys collected.

Randy,

Congratulations to you and the LASAAC members for your generous charitable support of worthy community programs at this time of year and during a terrible economy. A great example of "Pay it Forward". :salute:

Archived