TEAM SHELBY FORUM

loseing my faith

You are a good guy Erik! That is dough well spent!!

That what this site is all about. Friends helping friends. Ever since I jointed TS I have helped out where I can. You guys were here for me when I had my bout with cancer last winter. :grouphug:

If my donation can help another family deal with what Robert and his family have been thru, then it is indeed dough well spent.

I'm heart broken by your loss. Everyone's individual relationship with their child is completely unique and noone will ever be able feel what you are feeling. As lonely as that sounds, its actually an amazing opportunity. Regarless of faith, your son is still with you. He is with you in mind by the memories, or more specifically the lessons you shared with him. He is with you in spirit by the love you shared with him. And he is also with you physically; simply look into the eyes of his Mother, your children and yourself in the mirror, you will see him there. You now have the opportunity share all of this with the world starting with your family. Make the time with your family allowing each of you to share your unique realationship. Rediscover those things that your son found joy within and celebrate those things with your family. We all become lost in the people, experiences, and things we don't have and overlook the people, experiences, and things we do have.

I firmly believe that when our love ones pass on that they are never far way. There will be a time when you feel your son at your side. When you do, talk to him, tell him you love him. He's listening.

Archived