TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tanabanana’s new Shelby GT500

Grabber

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Tana and Rob on your anniversary and the special gift! Welcome to the Red Stripe club!

I did the same for Faye back in Dec '09! pic in signature below. She has put over 8,000 miles on her Shelby since then.

Keith

Wow Keith very thoughtful of you-Rob has been getting so many jabs that he really bought it for himself. Some of it good nature d some maybe not. The funny thing is they might be forgetting that his car blows mine out of the water and don't think he would be satisfied with the stock motor in my car. I'm really enjoying the driving experience more than I thought I would, and so happy the weather is cooperating.

Sorry to see you sold your baby, Jane :-( But she is in a great home with Rob and Tana!!

First mod needs to be a personal plate.....34 years maybe :-)

Whatcha think of GRBRGRL-I wanted to have our cars play off each other. Would be really great to have a vowel and s but all those who know Grabber will know how to decipher the plate. I really like it.

Congrats Rob & Tana.......for the car and for the anniversary........nice color combination......I have one like that

I must say I'm becoming more and more partial and kind of snobby :blush: about having in my ever so humble opinion one of the top color combo's. :hi5:

Congratulations Tanna. Take good care of my "Baby".... :cry:

Janet,

Tana is taking very good care of Red Fred. She has been cleaning every nook and cranny. One example, each honeycomb in the front grill got cleaned with warms soap and water and a small detail brush. Your car is not lonely anymore. Last night the 2 cars in the garage were talking to each other.

It went something like this:

White car - "hey Sunkist, how's it going over there?"

Orange car - "Sunkist? You have those slow stripes....eggshell"

White car - "Eggshell? shut your grill sherbert-bubble-boy"

Orange car - "If you don't stop it, I'll TSB your tranny"

White car - "oh yeah? And if you do, Rob's gonna miss his meatloaf and moon pies"

ohsnap.gif

:hysterical:

Here's Tana detailing some more on her new GT500 tonight after dinner.

009-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

This is so awesome. The pict with the two vehicles in the garage is, well, just so PERFECT. Meant to be.

How about: GRBRGAL, TANA500

Good ones, I'm glad I asked for suggestions. I'm really liking MRSGRBR-But Rob might like the TANA500.

Janet,

Tana is taking very good care of Red Fred. She has been cleaning every nook and cranny. One example, each honeycomb in the front grill got cleaned with warms soap and water and a small detail brush. Your car is not lonely anymore. Last night the 2 cars in the garage were talking to each other.

White car - "oh yeah? And if you do, Rob's gonna miss his meatloaf and moon pies"

ohsnap.gif

:hysterical:

Here's Tana detailing some more on her new GT500 tonight after dinner.

I hope I was able to delete the photo's from my reply. Because I just have to say I love this conversation between Grabbrrr and yet to be named-Red striped edition. :hysterical:

This entire thread is wonderful. My other half just said RED FRED looks like a peppermint stick. She loves Mustangs almost as much as I do. We are going through the learning phase for driving a manual and the Shelby GT is not happy right now! But she is learning!

So, how about some more plate ideas.....

Peppermint stick related(kinda hokey but what the heck, here goes): CNDYCANE, PEPRMNT

There's this Red Racer snake out in West Texas. So maybe REDRACR

Joshua Tree National Park, CA-Springtime-Non-Poisonous Red Racer Snake- "PSSSSSSSSSS"

http://www.nps.gov/bibe/naturescience/snakes.htm

Janet,

ohsnap.gif

I think the cars are getting to know each other better.

Orange car - Hey “Eggshell”, Is it true that you are a unmolested never touched GT500 ?:unsure:

White car – Listen “Sunkist”, I know you were rode hard at the last meet and greet and put away wet and sulking because of it. Get over it already. :poke:

Orange car – You did not answer my question “Eggshell” ! :wub:

White car - My private matters are private “Sunkist”. BTW your KR butt sure looks clean. What’s that plastic thing on your tag ?

014.jpg

Orange Car – That’s protection “Eggshell”. BTW, What’s that sticking in your tailpipe. :ohsnap:

013.jpg

Wow Keith very thoughtful of you-Rob has been getting so many jabs that he really bought it for himself. Some of it good nature d some maybe not. The funny thing is they might be forgetting that his car blows mine out of the water and don't think he would be satisfied with the stock motor in my car. I'm really enjoying the driving experience more than I thought I would, and so happy the weather is cooperating.

We can fix that Tana :spiteful:

Archived