TEAM SHELBY FORUM

any members in Little Rock area

Sherri  Leicht

Any body in the Little Rock Area? On the way to Dearborn and the Shelby isn't going to make it. Looking for a place to store him and rent a car to go to Dearborn and worry about him on the way back. Thanks.

Hey, I'm north in Rogers AR, what's wrong with the car? Have a three car garage you can put it in...or we can drop off at local dealer and have it looked at while you're gone.

PM me if needed.

Good luck!

I spoke to Sherri early this morning by phone and offered to store her car in Texarkana at the police department emergency operations center, she was having it towed from Little Rock to Texarkana, at the time we talked on the phone. She told me someone with a truck and trailer was on the way to meet her at the Mall in Texarkana, Texas. They were leaving from Houston when I spoke to her and she was going to trailer it back.

I didn't hear back so I assume she is on the way back to Houston. Hopefully she will chime in and let us know she got home okay. She was certainly worried about her Shelby as we all would be.

Nice talking to you Sherri............. GG

Hi All! We made it back to Houston at 4 this morning. Slow going. Trailer flats. Shelby is in the garage sulking ha ha!! Flying up to Dearborn in the morning. Thank u all for offers of help. The best thing about these cars s the friendships made be it at events or here in the forums. If u are down my way the door is aways open :-)

Glad I could help Sherri. It was a long day and lots of miles.

We will get "Trouble" up and running in no time when we figure out what's up with the Shelby. Hope it's a easy fix, cats? Between Alex, Jeff, you and I, we can do it.. :) Have fun up north.

Archived