TEAM SHELBY FORUM

help with options 09 super snake

4289cobra

I just purchased a 2009 Shelby GT 500 and just made arrangements to get a Super Snake. Is the Kenny Bell 800 hp supercharger up grade worth the price difference over the Standard 750 hp option? How about the exhaust upgrade?

What options would you definitely suggest that I get? Is the shift package worth the upgrade? I guess what I am asking what are the musts and what are the not really's. I hope I am making sense? (also posted in Super Snake Forum)

I just purchased a 2009 Shelby GT 500 and just made arrangements to get a Super Snake. Is the Kenny Bell 800 hp supercharger up grade worth the price difference over the Standard 750 hp option? How about the exhaust upgrade?

What options would you definitely suggest that I get? Is the shift package worth the upgrade? I guess what I am asking what are the musts and what are the not really's. I hope I am making sense? (also posted in Super Snake Forum)

You will not use the extra 50hp. It only gives you bragging rights. The 750 can be tuned to 800 anyway if you really want it. UCA, and LCA's, Watts link, all a must. The interior and bling bling stuff to taste.

Oh Yea, the Raven Racing cooling package also a must.

You will not use the extra 50hp. It only gives you bragging rights. The 750 can be tuned to 800 anyway if you really want it. UCA, and LCA's, Watts link, all a must. The interior and bling bling stuff to taste.

Oh Yea, the Raven Racing cooling package also a must.

You lost me I am not a total idiot by any means but what the heck is UCA or LCA

You lost me I am not a total idiot by any means but what the heck is UCA or LCA

Sorry for the confusion. Upper control arm, actually it is a upper control link usually an adjustable link so the pinion angle can be reset after the car is lowerd, and lower control arms. This will stop the wheel hop and improve handling on takeoff.

+ one on the rear brakes as well

.http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69424-wheel-hop/page__pid__1188718#entry1188718

Archived