TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trunk Organizer

Madlock

I was thinking about ordering one but after seeing those pics I think I'll pass. It looks like a $10 walmart item.

That's exactly what I was thinking - and why I was so excited when I thought I saw something that looked like a particularly high quality product.

The tendency to throw a logo on anything coming out of Shenzen is really unfortunate - especially for a brand like Shelby that's done so well because people have been willing to pay an actual premium for Shelby goods because of their quality. Some businesses fail to appreciate the importance of deciding what opportunities AREN'T worth pursuing.

I also have the organizer. Though it wasn't what I expected (I was expecting something larger and more sturdy), I wouldn't call it low quality. My only real complaint with it is that there is no way to secure it within the trunk to either sides or the floor.

I also have the organizer. Though it wasn't what I expected (I was expecting something larger and more sturdy), I wouldn't call it low quality. My only real complaint with it is that there is no way to secure it within the trunk to either sides or the floor.

I'm with you. It wasn't quite what I expected, but it is serving the purpose I intended for it which was to corral all of my detailing supplies in the back of the trunk. I attached some industrial strength velcro strips to the bottom of it and back then put it right against the back of the seats. Mine hasn't gone anywhere.

I bought it too and had less than expected feeling about it. Still puzzled about the zippered container. It does not fit in any of the three pouches and has nothing to secure it to the main unit.

Maybe is suppose to be a lunch box as it seems to have some insulation in the walls and top.

Archived