TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SVT Build Cert. vs. Ford Deluxe Build Sheet

SHELBY1

I just received my Ford Deluxe Build Sheet. I wanted to know exactly how many 2007 GT500 were built/ordered just like my 2007 Ebony/Tungsten GT500. In comparing the two documents, it seems that SVT doesn't count pre-production cars and Ford does. The following is the breakout of build #'s from each.

SVT CERT.-8152 COUPES/1689 IN EBONY

FORD DELUXE BUILDSHEET - 8162 COUPES/1690 IN EBONY

Seems reasonable that there were 10 pre-production coupes not counted by SVT and that 1 of the 10 was in Ebony.

The really cool thing I got out of the Ford Deluxe BuildSheet is my 2007 GT500 Ebony/Tungsten Stripes/2-Tone Interior/Sirius Satellite as I ordered it is 1 OF 52 PRODUCED WITH THIS VEHICLE CONFIGURATION!!!!

Exactly what I wanted to know and could not determine from SVT cert. and other published 2007 GT500 Production Numbers.

I just received my Ford Deluxe Build Sheet. I wanted to know exactly how many 2007 GT500 were built/ordered just like my 2007 Ebony/Tungsten GT500. In comparing the two documents, it seems that SVT doesn't count pre-production cars and Ford does. The following is the breakout of build #'s from each.

Seems reasonable that there were 10 pre-production coupes not counted by SVT and that 1 of the 10 was in Ebony.

The really cool thing I got out of the Ford Deluxe BuildSheet is my 2007 GT500 Ebony/Tungsten Stripes/2-Tone Interior/Sirius Satellite as I ordered it is 1 OF 52 PRODUCED WITH THIS VEHICLE CONFIGURATION!!!!

Exactly what I wanted to know and could not determine from SVT cert. and other published 2007 GT500 Production Numbers.

1 of 52 is way cool .... but I think you may have put this in the wrong section, this is the 2007 Shelby GT-H section

1 of 52 is way cool .... but I think you may have put this in the wrong section, this is the 2007 Shelby GT-H section

Sorry bout that. I meant to put it in the GT500 section. I'll repost to the right spot. Thanks.

Ford Deluxe Build Sheet is available for $46 from www.shopfordgear.com

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved my Delux Build Sheet.

Through the matrix breakdown, I already knew my car in Alloy/Silver stripe with the Crimson interior was 1 of 26 made in 2008.

Already pretty rare but was always curious of how many of those 26 had the same options as mine.

With the options I ordered (HID, ambiant, Nav, Int upgrade) it is 1 of 9 built in this configuration!

Lower than I anticipated. I figured since you have to get the Interior Upgrade to get the Crimson, most would be loaded up the way I ordered mine.

Only info that differed from the SVT cert is the number of coupes produced. SVT cert says mine is #6218 of 6513 produced. Delux cert says 6516 coupes produced.

10 pre-production coupes not counted by SVT and that 1 of the 10 was in Ebony.

i have #9pp ebony whit tungsten and 2=tone interiors build dat is 01/06

Archived