TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Animal VS Beast

hydroz

Ok, so today i went looking for pools since my peice of crap one finally broke and exploded :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: . So i bought the pool and after that i was driving going to go pick up inside liner of the pool, I see this white porshe coming up pretty quick then we get at the light and he reved it up, it was not that loud, so i reved it up to 3thousound or a litte less. he put down in the window and asked what do i have in here any mods and i said no then he asked if i want to sell it and the was a easy answer and it was NO.Then he still reved it as we waited for the green light we were pretty closed together intill i signed to go from 60 to 80 in 2 seconds then i kept going up to 100 and passed another green light and he had to stop for the red light.Im still amazed i beat a porshe : :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: then i picked up the liner and i come outside and find nothing else but a corvette parked in front of me he went into the pizza place i guess we had some kids and a few adults looking at the cars one of the kids parents said which one do you like and she pointed to my car which really made the day special.I do think my car has been chipped or tuned i cant tell...i guess i need to find a dyno heres pics of the Corvette and Shelby next to each other

025-2.jpg

See hyroz. Now you found out why the S H EL B Y letters go on the trunk instead of the hood. Thats the view most car will see.

hysterical.gif

Jer

• 1 month later...

See hyroz. Now you found out why the S H EL B Y letters go on the trunk instead of the hood. Thats the view most car will see.

theres a light in the back that lights up Shelby. Then again i see you cant read very well Look at my signature and look at my username

hysterical.gif

Jer

BTW, I'm laughing at the second part, not the first part.

Jer

Hydroz,

For a dyno and shop near you, I highly recommend Dan Carlson at Realspeed in Bohemia. He is very talented and a great guy too. Not pushy, very easy to deal with. He's a Mustang freak, a drag racer, and was an engineer at Steeda for 9 years. He did great work on my car when I lived there.

Plus, he does Dyno Days. Next one is soon, October 2nd. Nice cool NY air should help you get a good number! He uses a Mustang dyno, which are fairly conservative, but they are considered to be an accurate dyno by most folks.

Jer

http://www.realspeedautomotive.com/

OK Hydroz, you got me on that one. And I really like your car, I have one just like it. But I would like to see you correct that letter spacing some day.

When i get my stripes painted on and maybe a new hood i will correct them.

When i get my stripes painted on and maybe a new hood i will correct them.

You have a great car, and I am glad you are having so much fun with it. Hope you keep us posted.

Archived