TEAM SHELBY FORUM

If I get the 2012 which exhaust is closest

dbrisson

Get the roush axle back...it's the best for sure, I also had the kR 's and they were great but the roush are superior to them,,,my roush's are a cat back but they make them in just a axle back for the 11's and 12's and there just as awesome, my buddy has them on his 2011svt...you won't regret it....

Get the roush axle back...it's the best for sure, I also had the kR 's and they were great but the roush are superior to them,,,my roush's are a cat back but they make them in just a axle back for the 11's and 12's and there just as awesome, my buddy has them on his 2011svt...you won't regret it....

^^^^ Without a doubt....best damn sound/choice.

i Second that big time. Just Traded my 2010 with KR's and got a 2012. Added the Roush Axle backs last week. All I can say is the KR's sound weak now. There is NO drone and they sound nice and deep at idle. But when you hit it above 3000 rpms WOW. Get them and dont look back. And get ready for lots of thumbs up on the sound!

i Second that big time. Just Traded my 2010 with KR's and got a 2012. Added the Roush Axle backs last week. All I can say is the KR's sound weak now. There is NO drone and they sound nice and deep at idle. But when you hit it above 3000 rpms WOW. Get them and dont look back. And get ready for lots of thumbs up on the sound!

Did you use Roush part number 421127?

spend at least a week with the stock exhaust before you purchase an upgrades.

IMO i dont know why anyone would change them, think they sounds perfect!

Yeah for a Girl! :slapfight::)

I was torn between the Roush and Magnaflow deletes. I went with the Magnaflow and they sound absolutely awesome. Not only do they sound incredible

but they save about 20 lbs each side. Much better sound and 40 lb weight savings...can't beat it! Only $300 too off ebay.

Archived