TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Sheet

Super Snake

I really have no idea as mine was just sitting in the car at the dealer but I had all the plastic etc still on too. You may be able to ask the dealer if they have a copy in their files???

good luck - I'm sure others know more about this than me so maybe they will chime int too

Is there a prayer of my car having it's build sheet hiden somewhere?

if not is there any hope of ever getting it?

thanks

LW :sos:

I think you may be able to get them from SVT or Customer Service. Obviously would be a reprint.

It is my understanding that they are often not placed in the car at all. It depends on who is working the line that day. Common places are under the seats or under the rear bumper cover.

good luck

I think you may be able to get them from SVT or Customer Service. Obviously would be a reprint.

It is my understanding that they are often not placed in the car at all. It depends on who is working the line that day. Common places are under the seats or under the rear bumper cover.

good luck

I'll start looking. I will avoid the "Dog digging for a bone", I don't want my car in pieces.

contacting the dealer is a good idea

Thanks

I'll start looking. I will avoid the "Dog digging for a bone", I don't want my car in pieces.

contacting the dealer is a good idea

Thanks

i don't know if you ever visit themustangsource.com or not. they are pretty savvy with all things mustang esp. the 2005+. I bet if you search over there or ask in the 2005+ section, you will find someone that either knows for sure where to find them or where to get them reprinted. keep in mind that if you do go digging, not all of them include the sheets. It is usually the car enthusiast working the line that include them. the others will just toss them.

All the plastic was on mine when I watched it come off the truck. No build sheet. There was a Autoport QA/QC inspection sheet and a sheet with one unused bar code sticker on it for my car. The sticker was orange and had my vin on it.

i don't know if you ever visit themustangsource.com or not. they are pretty savvy with all things mustang esp. the 2005+. I bet if you search over there or ask in the 2005+ section, you will find someone that either knows for sure where to find them or where to get them reprinted. keep in mind that if you do go digging, not all of them include the sheets. It is usually the car enthusiast working the line that include them. the others will just toss them.

The plastic was on mine, The dealer gave me what he had but no build sheet.

I really have no idea as mine was just sitting in the car at the dealer but I had all the plastic etc still on too. You may be able to ask the dealer if they have a copy in their files???

good luck - I'm sure others know more about this than me so maybe they will chime int too

Ice, I had some of the production paperwork in my car as well. I also have the Original Ford COA that came with the car. Rick

Archived