TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting A List together...Interest?

MattInDetroit

Any interest in getting together a list of Shelby GT and GT500 owners together for the coming spring/summer months? I'm sure there will be some opportunities to come out in mass at the different area car shows and for some good drive time on the weekends. If there's no interest that's fine...but thought I would ask. I would think we'd have lots of interest in the Chicagoland area etc.

matt

Any interest in getting together a list of Shelby GT and GT500 owners together for the coming spring/summer months? I'm sure there will be some opportunities to come out in mass at the different area car shows and for some good drive time on the weekends. If there's no interest that's fine...but thought I would ask. I would think we'd have lots of interest in the Chicagoland area etc.

matt

Do a search on Hermann (yes, with two "n"s). We already have an event planned...join us!

Key people to talk to if you're interested are cobra boy, LSR, and mrfarmdog.

Dave

matt

We're planning one here in Dearborn. I've also read somewhere about a possible Wisconsin meet.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank, I looked it up. Unlike my intentions this meet is GT500 only.

Too bad.

Yup, saw your note over there. I might be willing to join another "broader" event, but I already have plans for 5 car shows this summer that will require travel...so I am going to have to be very selective from here on...I don't have enough vacation time :cry:

Yup, saw your note over there. I might be willing to join another "broader" event, but I already have plans for 5 car shows this summer that will require travel...so I am going to have to be very selective from here on...I don't have enough vacation time :cry:

Dave, I hear ya! I'm thinking if we were to do something ourselves we'd want to wait till towards the end of the season as there are still quite a few, more than 60%, cars left to do at SAI. Chances will be better for a greater return on the effort if we were to try to do a major GT push.

Archived