TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Car Show 2011

Boombatz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were wondering who was going too. We're there. Just deciding which car to bring, ha. :happy feet:

Although, I admit that I will be very tempted with a new purchase since I'm sure Tasca will have a Boss 302 in every color to choose from!! :drool:

:doh:

We were wondering who was going too. We're there. Just deciding which car to bring, ha. happy feet.gif

Although, I admit that I will be very tempted with a new purchase since I'm sure Tasca will have a Boss 302 in every color to choose from!! :drool:

:doh:

It was a perfect day and well attended event. Good to see you and Laurie again and catch up. I was so busy talking to people all day I forgot to take any pictures.:camera: How did you like that selection of Bosses they had? :tumbleweed:

It was a perfect day and well attended event. Good to see you and Laurie again and catch up. I was so busy talking to people all day I forgot to take any pictures.:camera: How did you like that selection of Bosses they had? :tumbleweed:

:hysterical2:

It was great to see you again Mike. Nice kona blue Roush Hammer!! :happy feet: Sounds so sweet!!! :rockon:

Yeah, I thought for sure being the biggest Ford dealer on the east coast that they would have some Bosses for sale!! Nothing but tumbleweeds in the performance section!!! All they had was one 5.0 Tasca version and one yellow blaze GT/CS! No Shelbys or Bosses!! :doh:

Archived