TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2011, if you are interested

DubbsFaris

We have done some rearranging, and I am renting a house on the hotel property at the location of the rooms, so this opened up 3 rooms, which takes care of our waiting list and leaves us one opening. If you have thought about coming to Terlingua before, but didnt know how or wasnt sure- you should contact me @

warrenfaris@yahoo.com

We havent done open advertising before, but we want to give someone a chance who hasnt been before. I will let attendees speak to the fun of the event, but it is well worth the trip.

I know Chad. We wish you could be there too! Next year maybe!

Email sent back!

Michael and Chris, there is no simple answer to that. He REALLY wants to come. If he is able, he plans on being there!

I know Chad. We wish you could be there too! Next year maybe!

Email sent back!

Michael and Chris, there is no simple answer to that. He REALLY wants to come. If he is able, he plans on being there!

Perfectly understandible.......I will hope he feels up to it....it was a great bonus having him there.......thanks for all your and the Boards hard work to make this event awesome!

L1080926.jpg

Perfectly understandible.......I will hope he feels up to it....it was a great bonus having him there.......thanks for all your and the Boards hard work to make this event awesome!

L1080926.jpg

Michael,

Great photo thanks for sharing!

Bill is surely generous with his time and great to have as our guest!

David

• 2 weeks later...

Man, wish I was going this year, but you "islanders" can see the "mess" that will continue to taking up much of my time for the next year or so. ;)

Blip,

Yep, fine looking place you are working on,. Nice of you to do so much work so the :Dust Bunny" :hysterical: has a prpoer home!

We miss you!

David

Thanks David, maybe next year will be the one, otherwise maybe I'll just have to organize a Terlingua event here on our Shelby Road farm.

Even thinking about naming the new front yard "pond" Lake Terlingua if we ever get rain to fill it up.

Right now it's a big, dry, dust bowl....

IMG_2898.jpg

Oh well, I'll find some way to have a litle bit of me there again this year. (Wink-wink) ;)

Archived