TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Denbeste Motorsports open house

MMcGuirk

Hi,

Please see below and respond to Stephen at Denbeste if you are planning to attend. Also, please post if you attending I would like to give them a head count of Team Shelby members.<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div> 

Having trouble viewing this email?

Click here

28.jpg

DenBeste Motorsports

Open House 2011More Events

- SAAC Mini-Nats XXVII

August 5-7 @ Infineon Raceway

- Indy Gran Prix of Sonoma August 26-28th @ Infineon Raceway

Quick Links

jmml_opgr1_img1.gifspacer.gifDear Michael,

Please join us for our annual Open House and BBQ on July 23rd. We will open the doors at noon for a day filled with cars, food, and fun. Please invite your friends and bring the whole family out. Email Stephen at SParini@DenBeste.com to RSVP so we can prepare enough food for everyone. We look forward to seeing you soon. 26.jpg

DATE: July 23, 2011

TIME: 12-3:00 pm

DenBeste Motorsports

820 DenBeste Ct.

Windsor, CA 95492

This year we will showcasing cars out in front of the shop. Space is limited, and we will be assigning parking spots. Email Stephen atSParini@DenBeste.com to request a spot. Send a photo and details of your car and we will let you know before the event if it is selected. We will fit as many as we can. We look forward to seeing you and your car at the event!

</div>

</div>

Roster -

1. MMcGuirk

2. Cali KR

3. SVT NA

4. 08jester

5. trob_17

6. SR SNAKE

7. Dans07SGT

8. KPatten

9. Ted Z

10. Cobrakidz

11. Fabman

12. dwatsup

13. Torch40

14. Marty

15. Jim J.

16. Shelbytom

Any of you showing your cars?

Thx,

TR

Bill Denbeste's colection is the real attraction, but its fun to see all of the attendees cars as well.

They also put on a real nice lunch. It'll be another great event

Hi,

Please see below and respond to Stephen at Denbeste if you are planning to attend. Also, please post if you attending I would like to give them a head count of Team Shelby members.<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div> 

Having trouble viewing this email?

Click here

28.jpg

DenBeste Motorsports

Open House 2011More Events

- SAAC Mini-Nats XXVII

August 5-7 @ Infineon Raceway

- Indy Gran Prix of Sonoma August 26-28th @ Infineon Raceway

Quick Links

jmml_opgr1_img1.gifspacer.gifDear Michael,

Please join us for our annual Open House and BBQ on July 23rd. We will open the doors at noon for a day filled with cars, food, and fun. Please invite your friends and bring the whole family out. Email Stephen at SParini@DenBeste.com to RSVP so we can prepare enough food for everyone. We look forward to seeing you soon. 26.jpg

DATE: July 23, 2011

TIME: 12-3:00 pm

DenBeste Motorsports

820 DenBeste Ct.

Windsor, CA 95492

This year we will showcasing cars out in front of the shop. Space is limited, and we will be assigning parking spots. Email Stephen atSParini@DenBeste.com to request a spot. Send a photo and details of your car and we will let you know before the event if it is selected. We will fit as many as we can. We look forward to seeing you and your car at the event!

</div>

</div>

Are you sure you wouldn't rather install some window trim, or fix a screen door like you were last year :doh:

Are you talking about last year when Mr Shelby showed up un-announced right after I bailed at the last second? :banghead:

I'm in +1 with me.

It says 12 - 3pm. Will everyone be arriving about noon or a little earlier?

Dan,

I know Aggie is working on a meet-up location for members in the Pleasanton area before heading north on I-680 to Concord to meet another group of us at SunValley. I plan on leaving SunValley at 9:30am, which allows 90 minutes to get to Windsor (before boost shoppingcart_.gif).

That allows 60 minutes for delays, which are frequent on northbound Hwy 101 from Petaluma thru Santa Rosa... otherwise we'll arrive with time to spare.

Dan,

I know Aggie is working on a meet-up location for members in the Pleasanton area before heading north on I-680 to Concord to meet another group of us at SunValley. I plan on leaving SunValley at 9:30am, which allows 90 minutes to get to Windsor (before boost shoppingcart_.gif).

That allows 60 minutes for delays, which are frequent on northbound Hwy 101 from Petaluma thru Santa Rosa... otherwise we'll arrive with time to spare.

I was just going to send you an email to ask you about the time. I will get a Pleasanton time/location set up.

Are you meeting at the usual spot over by Sears?

Aggie

I was just going to send you an email to ask you about the time. I will get a Pleasanton time/location set up.

Are you meeting at the usual spot over by Sears?

Aggie

Aggie,

Same place at SunValley near Sears off I-680 and Willow Pass Road. I'll probably be there around 9:00am with a Starbucks. Getting to Windsor doesn't take more than 90-95 minutes, but lengthy backups on the weekend are common from Petaluma to Santa Rosa due to the wine country visitors. Wouldn't want to be late... See you then!

Jim

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Aggie,

Same place at SunValley near Sears off I-680 and Willow Pass Road. I'll probably be there around 9:00am with a Starbucks. Getting to Windsor doesn't take more than 90-95 minutes, but lengthy backups on the weekend are common from Petaluma to Santa Rosa due to the wine country visitors. Wouldn't want to be late... See you then!

Jim

We will organize the South Bay group and meet you all there.

MM

Aggie,

Jim

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Ok, cool. Thanks. I'll probably set our time to leave Pleasanton at 8am.

Roster -

1. MMcGuirk

2. Cali KR

3. SVT NA

4. 08jester

5. trob_17

6. SR SNAKE

7. Dans07SGT

8. KPatten

9. KAM

10. ceswert

11. Cobrakidz

12. Fabman

13. dwatsup

Michael,

add Ted Z. with his VB 40th

Hey Everyone....

Sorry for the delay in posting up the meet spot and time, I wanted to drive over there and make sure I posted all the correct info. This is for those coming from the Central Valley and the Livermore/Pleasanton area. Then we head to Concord to meet the rest of the group.

Lets plan to meet at 7:45am and leave no later than 8am!!

Meet spot....

Shell

4895 Hacienda Dr, Dublin

Off of 580, take the Hacienda Dr. Exit

Make a right (North) at the top of the ramp.

Make a right on Hacienda Crossings and then the first left into the service station.

I will plan to park to the right of the service station car wash entrance, so not in the service station area. I don't want to cause any issues blocking customers and there is plenty of parking just to the outside of the station. This station has a mini mart if anyone wants to grab coffee or a snack. There is also a Starbucks in the shopping center if anyone prefers that.

Aggie

Archived