TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered the Seat Interior upgrade

I cant wait I have been wanting this done. I have the black and silver SGT so i went with Black and silver stripes on my seats. I got the signature on the headrests and the Shelby GT Snake on the seats. I already had the IUP so everything is aluminum and I added some carbon fiber and I am sending one of the carbon fiber pieces thats goes right under the airbag off to get it signed by Mr. Shelby.I am sending it off tomorrow. I think it will look great..

This with my new Shelby extreme brakes and KR Hood I am happy I am getting there... I have added a lot to it as far as performance mods and other mods like the black powdercoated Alcoa wheels and some other stuff. I will post pics when I get it all on. I added some stuff and actually took some stuff off.. I had a carbon fiber black out panel i took off looks so much better it took away from the flow of the stripes.

I cant wait I have been wanting this done. I have the black and silver SGT so i went with Black and silver stripes on my seats. I got the signature on the headrests and the Shelby GT Snake on the seats. I already had the IUP so everything is aluminum and I added some carbon fiber and I am sending one of the carbon fiber pieces thats goes right under the airbag off to get it signed by Mr. Shelby.I am sending it off tomorrow. I think it will look great..

This with my new Shelby extreme brakes and KR Hood I am happy I am getting there... I have added a lot to it as far as performance mods and other mods like the black powdercoated Alcoa wheels and some other stuff. I will post pics when I get it all on. I added some stuff and actually took some stuff off.. I had a carbon fiber black out panel i took off looks so much better it took away from the flow of the stripes.

Awesome, can't wait to see photos when it is done!

Archived