TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Little Photoshoot.

michschi

People that have been around awhile know I'm what I guess they call a "purist" in that I think the SGT is a beautiful car the way it is and I'm usually the first to voice disappointment when something is altered that I think runs counter to the overall simplicity of the car. All that said, these are GREAT pictures, and while I may not be too keen on the hood, overall it works and I think blends nicely. You also treat the car in the photographs well...I presents itself in a powerful way. I'd like to see someone take similar set of photographs off all SGT versions! :camera:

People that have been around awhile know I'm what I guess they call a "purist" in that I think the SGT is a beautiful car the way it is and I'm usually the first to voice disappointment when something is altered that I think runs counter to the overall simplicity of the car. All that said, these are GREAT pictures, and while I may not be too keen on the hood, overall it works and I think blends nicely. You also treat the car in the photographs well...I presents itself in a powerful way. I'd like to see someone take similar set of photographs off all SGT versions! :camera:

That coming from you means a lot to me, and while I wanted to make the car "ME" I wanted to do so in a way that doesn't take away from what the car is. I like to think that I have accomplished that.

Afterall, no original stock SGT parts were hurt in the modifications to this car. I even swapped out and stored the original floormats.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Both sets are great. Was most intrigued by the building in the second set. Looks familar to a rural location in the 60's.

Favorite is number 2 in the first set.

DrKSGT

Archived