TEAM SHELBY FORUM

July 9th: Mustang Show

ShelbyEra08

In the my local newspaper, there was an ad for the "1st Annual Mustang Stampede Car Show" located at the Fred Beans Ford dealer in Boyertown PA, from 10am-2pm on July 9th

The cost is $10 or 10 cans of Non-perishable Items

https://trueblueracingparts.3dcartstores.com/Mustang-Stampede_ep_44-1.html

I know that I will be there along with my son , Fast Eddie. I hope we have a nice turn out and the weather is nice. Fast Eddie wants me to put my car on the dyno,but I don't want to screw up my car.

I ordered a super snake/KR style hood from Cervinis at Carlisle and it is suppose to be in this week. I hope to have it on for the show!!!

Ed

I, ve been thinking about going but it,s 100 mile's for me oneway. The guy's in the service department and parts at that dealership are great !

i had some problems with Beans from time to time, i bought a truck from them and 2 weeks later i had a problem with the rear axle and they said it wasnt "covered" in the warranty.

That was a couple of years ago, so some people/managers maybe have changed since then.

Some of the salespeople are nice though, dont pressure you in a getting a vehicle, but they also have the hotheads that only care for numbers/commission than service

I was going to go, but things changed, so i cant now

i had some problems with Beans from time to time, i bought a truck from them and 2 weeks later i had a problem with the rear axle and they said it wasnt "covered" in the warranty.

That was a couple of years ago, so some people/managers maybe have changed since then.

Some of the salespeople are nice though, dont pressure you in a getting a vehicle, but they also have the hotheads that only care for numbers/commission than service

I was going to go, but things changed, so i cant now

I understand, I have relatives that own a Ford dealership and no one in my family (father, uncle, and son) will deal with them

and we are cold stone Ford people. I've dealt with many Ford dealerships either service or purchase and these guys in their

parts & service department are focused on customer service.

For me experience is very important that mechanics are familiar with the products we have them service.

I posted a horror story with my GT 500's 1st oil change at the dealership that I purchased it at and have not been back.

I just purchased a new Taurus Limited from a Ford dealership that I've done a lot of business with.

As of right now the weather looks good so I am planning on going to this.

Forgot Eastwood is having their show the same day in Pottstown. To many choices..But I guess im going to York for the Muscle Car Madness, since my pops wants to go to that

Forgot Eastwood is having their show the same day in Pottstown. To many choices..But I guess im going to York for the Muscle Car Madness, since my pops wants to go to that

Great! See you at York... What Shelby will you be bringing?

Hey ShelbyEra08,

J&DGT500 was there and he can tell you if he had a good time,I was there and it was a real nice turn out for the first year. We had a Viper show up and thought he was going to beat everyone out one the dyno400 HP at the wheels..Needless to say he left with his head between his legs. The winner had 627HP at the wheels 2003 or 2004 cobra.Ed

It was a great show for a first year thing, perfect weather, a great place with easy access, and all of this on what appears to be very little advertising.

I would say there were about 75 cars or so that registered and another 12 - 15 that came in but did not register. Mostly late model cars with a handful of classic cars thrown into the mix but there did seem to be a disproportionate number of GT500's there, not that it is a bad thing.

So yes I had a great time there, spent some time talking with a number of great people and look forward to the show next year.

Hey J&DGT500 ,

Sorry I could't make the Allentown Show today. Yesterday when I left the show I jumped on it heading south on RT100. I came around the corner and I cop had 2 guys on bikes pulled over on the other side of the highway.It funny because went by at about 110mph going the other way and they were jumping up and down pointing at me while the cop was giving them a citation. I would love to hear what they were saying to him.Ed

75+ is pretty decent for its 1st show. I went to York yesterday, didnt feel to good, so check it out then came home and slept for a few hours.

Glazers Mustang Barn show is next saturday - July 16th - from 10-2, not sure if im going to go to that.

a show in Macungie(near Allentown) at the Memorial Park is having a show that benefits the Ben Yorgey Foundation, from 6-10ish, its only a $1 for Macungie, and the park is great.

So many good choices next week, not sure what im going to do yet

Archived