TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss 302

heres a link to an article intodays WSJ o the Boss,\. Went to a cruise at a local Ford dealer yesterday, he had 5 Boss cars,and i think 3 Shelbys on the floor/Hes adding 10k on the Boss, such that they were about the same price as a Shelby, which hes discounting 2k--seemed weird to me http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304447804576413652276836410.html?KEYWORDS=boss+302

heres a link to an article intodays WSJ o the Boss,\. Went to a cruise at a local Ford dealer yesterday, he had 5 Boss cars,and i think 3 Shelbys on the floor/Hes adding 10k on the Boss, such that they were about the same price as a Shelby, which hes discounting 2k--seemed weird to me http://online.wsj.co...YWORDS=boss+302

Thanks for sharing......While driving my Boss 2400 miles, I was blown away by it's performance and handling. Add this to the low production numbers and I find nothing weird about the ADM. I'm very fortunate to have purchased my Boss at MSRP. I'm sure the ADM's will go down this Fall.

heres a link to an article intodays WSJ o the Boss,\. Went to a cruise at a local Ford dealer yesterday, he had 5 Boss cars,and i think 3 Shelbys on the floor/Hes adding 10k on the Boss, such that they were about the same price as a Shelby, which hes discounting 2k--seemed weird to me http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304447804576413652276836410.html?KEYWORDS=boss+302

This is the usual for a new model. But there are plenty of Boss' to go around and there is no need to pay an ADM. That dealer will probably still have 5 Boss' sitting on his lot a month from now.

I checked out a couple of Bosses this weekend, a competition orange with a 10K ADM in NH, and a silver Leguna Seca with a15K ADM in MA. The Leguna Seca in the pictures looks horrible, but I have to tell you the Silver Leguna Seca looks awesome in "person".

Any kind of ADM on the Boss is a joke. Unfortunately there are people with more money then sense out there even in a bad economy. I could have bought a Boss for MSRP but decided to go with the GT500 at invoice.

Any kind of ADM on the Boss is a joke. Unfortunately there are people with more money then sense out there even in a bad economy. I could have bought a Boss for MSRP but decided to go with the GT500 at invoice.

Bpmurr---how is the 2011 vs your last gt500?

Bpmurr---how is the 2011 vs your last gt500?

It feels the same as my 2010 with the pulley swap. I'm guessing the weight loss and slight power pump help achieve that. Of course it handles a lot better as well with the SVTPP. Extremely happy with my purchase with no desire to mod anytime soon. This car is very well balanced from the factory.

Went to a cruise at a local Ford dealer yesterday, he had 5 Boss cars,and i think 3 Shelbys on the floor/Hes adding 10k on the Boss, such that they were about the same price as a Shelby, which hes discounting 2k--seemed weird to me

I read the WSJ article in Saturday's paper. Dan Neil has all kinds of automotive writing credentials, but I have never really agreed with any of his opinions.

Frank Jackson Ford (Sandy Springs) has ~3 Boss 302's, one Boss LS, and ~3 new Shelby GT500's. They want ADM for all of them (~$4K-$6K). :doh:

I read the WSJ article in Saturday's paper. Dan Neil has all kinds of automotive writing credentials, but I have never really agreed with any of his opinions.

Frank Jackson Ford (Sandy Springs) has ~3 Boss 302's, one Boss LS, and ~3 new Shelby GT500's. They want ADM for all of them (~$4K-$6K). :doh:

i was there too--mine was the red vert in the corner--which one was yours--the ADms i saw were 9900 on the Boss'. Nice show, a little hot but lots of nice cars

Archived