TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Diecast

Pastor Passum

I have a 1:16 Diecast of my '07 white Shelby GT and am looking for a 1:64 to put in a shadowbox with other Shelby memorabilia. My searches have only revealed black Shelby GT's in the 1:64 scale. I know they exist in white as I have seen a "set of 5 mustangs" of various years that includes the '07 in white. Anyone know of a source

Thanks

Jim

I have a 1:16 Diecast of my '07 white Shelby GT and am looking for a 1:64 to put in a shadowbox with other Shelby memorabilia. My searches have only revealed black Shelby GT's in the 1:64 scale. I know they exist in white as I have seen a "set of 5 mustangs" of various years that includes the '07 in white. Anyone know of a source

Thanks

Jim

If you mean the Matchbox/Hot Wheels size, I got mine, (a white/silver version), in the 2011 membership packet, so maybe SAI/SPP would have some - I'd ask Robert or someone out there. I'm at work right now but I will look at the packet and see if there's a manufacturer's name if you want to go that route.

I just bought a large shadow box and put a ton of stuff inside - Shelby signed scoop, Shelby shop shirt, playing cards, brochures, etc. It's tough to lug out to car shows, but looks really cool!

Sam

There's a white one that Shelby Collectibles did, but they have become quite difficult to find. I would save a search for them on ebay. As for the one in the 5 pack you are talking about, that one is made by Greenlight Collectibles. Neither of the 2 1/64's are perfect, but they are quite good, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

This is the only one I know of that's active now, and it's a little pricey. Unless you don't mind the price I'd just be patient and keep searching ebay regularly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250806995683&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1071wt_698

There's a few on ebay, but I would give SPP a call. I'm sure Tim could hunt one down for you. Mine is on the wall.

Greg

Thanks for the replies. I didn't get one in my 2011 membership package. I'll give SPP a call. Hopefully they'll have some left.

Jim

Just got an e-mail from Tim. None left :shrug: Would gladly trade the black one I have for a white one...anyone?

Jim

Archived