TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How to control a Troll

Hey Guys,

I've got some troll coming to my Youtube video of my Super Snake. He keeps posting how ugly it is, etc. It's pretty funny really. I calmly reply to him which makes him even more angry and then causes him to say really stupid things.

I thought you guys might find it slightly amusing. I also think it's a good lesson on how to deal with these types of people on the internet.

that is pretty crazy and stupid, i dont get why some people do that, must have no life or something. I did noticed his channel doesnt exist anymore, so did he get banned?

i love the comment he said he owns a Mercedes Benz SLS AMG :hysterical: i doubt he has that kind of money

I've got some troll coming to my Youtube video of my Super Snake. He keeps posting how ugly it is, etc. It's pretty funny really. I calmly reply to him which makes him even more angry and then causes him to say really stupid things.

You know what works better than a calm reply?

No reply at all. Ignore him and he will leave. I mean, it's real hard to argue alone......

It's always worked for me,

Phill

But :poke: the guy is so much more fun..... :yup:

I will admit that I used to feed the trolls....until I realized how much time and effort I was putting into it. It's fun, but it's not THAT fun.

Life is too short.........

Phill

You know what works better than a calm reply?

No reply at all. Ignore him and he will leave. I mean, it's real hard to argue alone......

It's always worked for me,

Phill

I agree completely. But I was having some fun winding this guy up....I have a rather large cruel streak.

LOL!!

stupidity_has_no_limits_stamp_by_northern33-d39fnb4.jpg

Is he nuts? :hysterical:

SLS ///AMG? He said S-L-S A-M-G? :hysterical: Dude! I'm still not done with laughing... :hysterical2: Today,the SuperSnakes are advancing so as to defeat a Bugatti Veyron in terms of hp and this douchebag tells you to compare an SS with SLS? Just redirect this bastard over to the forums and we'll take care of him,Whammer my friend.You go take a quick nap and let us deal with him :beatdeadhorse:

Oh,and your car looks GREAT,mate!! :yup:

Stupid Punk, +1 on controling everything Whammer, don't let anyone change you. I would've tried to find a way to stop it, but winding him up and then getting him banned seemed to be on your agenda.

Ahh yes the good ol' "I know you IP Address" threat, google surely likes posts like that! :hysterical:

Sounds like this guy needs a good :finger:

Stupid Punk, +1 on controling everything Whammer, don't let anyone change you. I would've tried to find a way to stop it, but winding him up and then getting him banned seemed to be on your agenda.

Ahh yes the good ol' "I know you IP Address" threat, google surely likes posts like that! :hysterical:

Sounds like this guy needs a good :finger:

I didn't try to get him banned, I was going to go to that effort for someone like that.

I was actually having fun letting him make himself look stupid, although that wasn't really hard to do.

Yeah, the old IP address threat.....not to try and sound like a tough guy, but that guy really wouldn't want to come looking for me. ;)

Archived