TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Green with Envy

CSY

Stopped in and showed my wife the 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Green with envy. I think stripes delete. I think these cars are too cool and love them.

She loves it and wants it bad…hoping to get it around Nov or Dec for her. She surprised me with my 2010 GT500, Grabber Blue for Xmas09. She really doesn't like driving my 500 because of the manual, which is fine by me.

I think my garage will be looking pretty good. I'm happy she likes these types of cars.

You guys like them? I know some of you have the Chargers and Challengers, what do you think about them? I got a feelling they are a softer more manageable beast.

Good times we're living in with these Muscle Car B)

This thread is too funny...I first thought, "Why is this under the GT500" forum...now I get it!

I personally like the Green With Envy Chally. Probably David and I are the only ones here on this entire forum that would admit to it!! (tesgt350) and me. :superhero:

She loves it and wants it bad…hoping to get it around Nov or Dec for her. She surprised me with my 2010 GT500, Grabber Blue for Xmas09. She really doesn't like driving my 500 because of the manual, which is fine by me.

You guys like them? I know some of you have the Chargers and Challengers, what do you think about them?

Holy heck...you guys must have :spend: to treat each other to such expensive "gifts". Lucky you!

I love the Challengers. I think it's the second best looking car behind the current Mustang. I would say the Camaro third. The Charger is a little too common looking for me. Still nice though.

She should like it, it's comfortable, good looking and has some power. I traded a Challenger SRT for my GT500,

awash2.jpg

Very nice.

I see you have the deep (sea?) blue Charger. I really like those,too, love that color. I was eyeing the same one on some dodge dealers website in Miami. Brand new leftover for $36,000, I think.

I thought that sounded pretty good. It was gone shortly after I saw it.How do you like that?

I never thought I'd like that color, but when I saw it in person, and with stripe delete, red brembos all around; it was one beauiful car. It really show the lines on the car.

I think it's like Grabber blue, much nicer in person.

Holy heck...you guys must have :spend: to treat each other to such expensive "gifts". Lucky you!

I love the Challengers. I think it's the second best looking car behind the current Mustang. I would say the Camaro third. The Charger is a little too common looking for me. Still nice tough.

We're both fortunate to have company cars, so we can treat ourselves to these cool cars. My GT500 was the first car we bought in 18 years. Xmas morning 09, I'm opening my gift and it's a die cast of a Shelby GT500. I say "Cool, I got my Shelby!".

I turn the box over and there's a little piece of paper tape to it that says "Delivery Monday" :headspin:

Stopped in and showed my wife the 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8, Green with envy. I think stripes delete. I think these cars are too cool and love them.

I think my garage will be looking pretty good. I'm happy she likes these types of cars.

You guys like them? I know some of you have the Chargers and Challengers, what do you think about them? I got a feelling they are a softer more manageable beast.

Good times we're living in with these Muscle Car B)

I saw this one the other day, I had to stop... loved it w/ the black stripes... if I had space in the garage, it would be there now!

post-28049-0-02379100-1309520440_thumb.jpg

post-28049-0-02379100-1309520440_thumb.jpg

Very nice.

I see you have the deep (sea?) blue Charger. I really like those,too, love that color. I was eyeing the same one on some dodge dealers website in Miami. Brand new leftover for $36,000, I think.

I thought that sounded pretty good. It was gone shortly after I saw it.How do you like that?

We like it because you can accommodate 4-5 people comfortably and still have good power for passing ( or whatever). With the Challenger unless you have small children or midgets riding in the back it's not the best seating. It's called "Deep Water Blue".

I saw this one the other day, I had to stop... loved it w/ the black stripes... if I had space in the garage, it would be there now!

That's it....

I sorta wish they'd done 'em in the more true to original green form the 70's like the late Charger?

We like it because you can accommodate 4-5 people comfortably and still have good power for passing ( or whatever). With the Challenger unless you have small children or midgets riding in the back it's not the best seating. It's called "Deep Water Blue".

I was hoping there is more room in the back of the Challege vs the GT500 because I have teen girls that will have to ride there sometimes. If it's too tight it might be a deal killer. This is why I was originally looking at the Charger, but I really like the Challenger.

What a beauty, look at how the lines light up in that color, that's what i noticed while looking at it.

I was hoping there is more room in the back of the Challege vs the GT500 because I have teen girls that will have to ride there sometimes. If it's too tight it might be a deal killer. This is why I was originally looking at the Charger, but I really like the Challenger.

There's a little more room than the GT500 but not much. Best thing to do is take one or both of them and let them try the backseat on a Challenger.

There is a Camaro I see parked in a shopping center lot near my house all the time that is the SAME EXACT color as that Challanger you have posted (I can't seem to attach it).

It's the only Camaro I've seen in that color and there are LOTS of Camaro's in my area (lots of military, young guys with spare bucks).

The guy must work in one of the stores in the center 'cuz the car is always parked in the same spot....ALLLLLLL the way across the lot by its lonesome self.

I'm gonna bait him one day by parking the Shelby next to it and hitting the Sonic right next door. I'll see if I can can flush him out and get a word with him about the color.

I was starting to think he had it custom painted until you posted the pic of the Challenger in the same color.

Phill

There is a Camaro I see parked in a shopping center lot near my house all the time that is the SAME EXACT color as that Challanger you have posted (I can't seem to attach it).

It's the only Camaro I've seen in that color and there are LOTS of Camaro's in my area (lots of military, young guys with spare bucks).

The guy must work in one of the stores in the center 'cuz the car is always parked in the same spot....ALLLLLLL the way across the lot by its lonesome self.

I'm gonna bait him one day by parking the Shelby next to it and hitting the Sonic right next door. I'll see if I can can flush him out and get a word with him about the color.

I was starting to think he had it custom painted until you posted the pic of the Challenger in the same color.

Phill

Synergy Green- limited color for just the '11 model year I believe?

Synergy Green- limited color for just the '11 model year I believe?

Yeah, that looks like it.

In person, it is SWEET. It's almost a "chrome green"...or irridesent green.

It almost "glows". It's about the only new Gen. Camaro I've seen that I like. Too bad the inside is still a cheap POS.

Phill

I personally have no tolerance for the silly colors like Kelly Green or Fuscia.

Challenger is, most of all, a comfortable car - with a reasonably good retro styling interpretation. But even if my only other choice were a 2011-newer Mustang GT, there's only one car I'd PREFER to drive - and only one I'd take to the track. Challenger simply still can't turn.

Archived