TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Norcal SAAC Mini-Nats August 5th - 7th

MMcGuirk

Hi,

TSPCR is very pleased to announce that we will be participating in this great event. We will be hosting and sponsoring the car show Friday August 5th.

The Norcal guys are cool and have been running one of the best series of track events in the country for a bunch of years now. They are extremely pleased that we are starting to coop events.

Please look at this link for hotel, car show and track registration -

http://www.norcal-sa...g/mn/mnmain.htm

We already have a significant contingent of TS members attending. This will be a great weekend.

Please post if you are attending and I will start a roster.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Michael

Attending -

1. MMcGuirk

2. Cali KR

3. SVT Naja

4. pottydr

5. Fontech

6. BobZ

7. idrathergolf

8. Dubstang

9. Wingrider

10. Vapor08GT500

11. 08jester

12. GT50040th

13. FCherfane

14. Cobrakidz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael,

Pencil me in for Friday and Saturday (Sunday is still up in the air).

NorCal SAAC is a great organization and they have packed their 3 day schedule with something for everyone.

I attended SAAC-35 at Infineon last year and it was a blast. Team Shelby had a huge presence and member turnout. happy%20feet.gif

As we get closer to the event, maybe we can set up some meet points for the drive to Sears Point?

Just signed up for Sunday only. I would have liked to go Saturday as well but it is my daughter's birthday. My vert went into Cortex Racing today for the roll bar and front suspension upgrade to fit 305's in the front. Mike, besides a helmet and gloves, is there anything else required? Fire extinguisher?

Dana

Just signed up for Sunday only. I would have liked to go Saturday as well but it is my daughter's birthday. My vert went into Cortex Racing today for the roll bar and front suspension upgrade to fit 305's in the front. Mike, besides a helmet and gloves, is there anything else required? Fire extinguisher?

Dana

Dana

They do require a 2.5lb extinguisher in the car.

I have mine attached to the passenger seat.

Michael

Dana

They do require a 2.5lb extinguisher in the car.

I have mine attached to the passenger seat.

Michael

Ditto. Dana, ask the guys at Cortex to take care of it for you. They sell the fire bottles at the Infineon raceway shop. Cortex should be able to fabricate a simple bracket for you so it can be attached to the base of the passenger seat.

Mike, besides a helmet and gloves, is there anything else required? Fire extinguisher?

Dana

an extra LARGE set of cajones to run with me.... :shoppingcart_:

jk Dana, its gonna be a great weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bump to see if we have more people registered, (or going to register) just trying to get a head count to help organize with the good folks at Norcal SAAC, so chime in if you're coming

Just a bump to see if we have more people registered, (or going to register) just trying to get a head count to help organize with the good folks at Norcal SAAC, so chime in if you're coming

I reg'd last week and have been off the forums due to tons of work and travel.

I'm back on the air and will be there Sat/Sun. Driving up Sat AM, staying overnight Sat. at the suggested hotel.

Might trailer the car.

-Wingrider

I'm back on the air and will be there Sat/Sun. Driving up Sat AM, staying overnight Sat. at the suggested hotel.

Might trailer the car.

-Wingrider

Great, this will be fun!

I will be there, but probably won't track my car. Sounds like fun. I missed it last year as Michael was in town from NJ (mywickedshelby) picking up his car.

Alex

Thats great news Alex...see you then

Might trailer the car.

-Wingrider

Hey Doug,

Thumbs up on the first two point...not so sure on the last point....lol...just bustin' your huevos

I will be there, but probably won't track my car. Sounds like fun. I missed it last year as Michael was in town from NJ (mywickedshelby) picking up his car.

Alex

Want to share a paddock for the weekend? It would be only half of the $125.

Tom

Want to share a paddock for the weekend? It would be only half of the $125.

Tom

The paddock parking is free, garages cost $125.

At this late date you may want to check availability with Norcal SAAC

What run group are you in?

I wanted to go Green, but they require 4pt harness for this group, and I won't get that done in time with my work load, so we'll be running Red group which allows stock seatbealts

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like all the stars lined up for me and I'll be able to make it. :yahoo:

Not going to do the track, but going to hang out with everyone and have a great time.

Dan

Thats great news Dan! Is Laura making the trip as well?

Now you'll see how the NorCal boys haul the mail :shift::hysterical:

Archived