TEAM SHELBY FORUM

handling package in it's way

JimMeder

the Tokico D-Specs DSP-12 arrived today. The BMR coil springs and adj panhard bar arrive Thursday. Install Thursday afternoon. Can't get the alignment until NEXT Wednesday. Guess it will have to sit in the garage until then. Bought Steeda caster/camber plates and Metco LCA's with relocation brackets a month ago.

Go to the track on Friday the 8th to test try out the new handling package.

the Tokico D-Specs DSP-12 arrived today. The BMR coil springs and adj panhard bar arrive Thursday. Install Thursday afternoon. Can't get the alignment until NEXT Wednesday. Guess it will have to sit in the garage until then. Bought Steeda caster/camber plates and Metco LCA's with relocation brackets a month ago.

Go to the track on Friday the 8th to test try out the new handling package.

How much did you paid for DSP-12? and where did you got it from? I'm ready to buy one just wait to see if there will be a sales for upcoming 4th July.

I bought the D-Specs at Maximum Motorsports, the were $585.12 which included shipping.

I bought everything else from Van at Revan Racing. I can't say enough good things about working with Van. Call him up and he will guide you to the best solution. It seems like he's always available. I emailed him after 8pm and he responds right away. He couldn't match the D-Spec deal and told me to buy them at Maximum Motorsports, but for everything else just his knowledge alone saved me money.

email him D Van Collier [dvancollier@gmail.com] or call him (561) 445-7702, you won't be sorry you did.

I bought the D-Specs at Maximum Motorsports, the were $585.12 which included shipping.

I bought everything else from Van at Revan Racing. I can't say enough good things about working with Van. Call him up and he will guide you to the best solution. It seems like he's always available. I emailed him after 8pm and he responds right away. He couldn't match the D-Spec deal and told me to buy them at Maximum Motorsports, but for everything else just his knowledge alone saved me money.

email him D Van Collier [dvancollier@gmail.com] or call him (561) 445-7702, you won't be sorry you did.

Thanks Jim. Glad everything showed up and I hope you're happy with the finished product.

Van

Revan Racing, Inc.

van@revanracing.com

561-445-7702

Project complete, lowered the Shelby GT500 1.25" in the front and 1.5" in the rear, should handle like it's on rails. Going to Nelson Ledges Road Course next weekend to see how much better the Shelby handles.

A special thanks to Van at Revan Racing. Had some questions and he was ALWAYS available to answer. Not sure I can say that about many other vendors. Price was great, support was priceless.

Project complete, lowered the Shelby GT500 1.25" in the front and 1.5" in the rear, should handle like it's on rails. Going to Nelson Ledges Road Course next weekend to see how much better the Shelby handles.

A special thanks to Van at Revan Racing. Had some questions and he was ALWAYS available to answer. Not sure I can say that about many other vendors. Price was great, support was priceless.

actually I checked again and the front dropped 1.5" and the back dropped 1 7/8".

Had a fantastic day at the track Friday. Was at Nelson Ledges Road Course, it's a 2 mile course but has a lot of bumps. No where near the smoothness of Mid-Ohio Race Track. After the suspension mods I knocked about 5 seconds off my lap time. I made a camera mount that mounts to the passenger headrest posts. It works fantastic. I went back and used a stopwatch on my laps and to knock 5 seconds off of 1:20 lap is pretty good.

Archived