TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Toronto Area get together

geezus

Well, it was a great time. A few drops of rain but nothing serious. It was fantastic to see all of the GT500s together and even better when a bunch of us cruised down to Nick's Automotive.

Here are some photos. There's also a video of Geezus starting his motor and revving it. Those Borlas are LOUD! Check out his dyno graph too.

You can download the individual photos using the link on the right when you're looking at an individual photo. If you've got Picasa installed, you can download the entire album.

We've got to do this again.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pictures Joe!

Makes me wish I was living in your part of the country; I'm sure this gathering was a lot of fun. There seems to be quite a few GT500 owners in Southern Ontario judging by membership to this site and those 7 beauties showing on your pictures. It's a bit different around here. My car has been on the road for about 6 weeks and almost 3000Kms, and I have not seen any other Shelby crossing my path yet. Actually, since the car's introduction last summer, the only ones I have seen were at auto shows. At least, this will change next August when I go to the Dearborn meet!

Well it was good to meet you guys for 15 minutes today even though I was in my truck. Nice to see that line up of beauties. Looking forward to the next meet when I hopefully wont be working. ;) For the record there would've been 9 cars without front tags...

It was a nice meet today thanks to everyone....

I hope we can do it again and for those of you that never got my name it's Fab and I was there with Natalie my better half.

Guys Natalie said you should bring your wife's/girlfrinds out to the next meet.

Well, it was a great time. A few drops of rain but nothing serious. It was fantastic to see all of the GT500s together and even better when a bunch of us cruised down to Nick's Automotive.

Here are some photos. There's also a video of Geezus starting his motor and revving it. Those Borlas are LOUD! Check out his dyno graph too.

You can download the individual photos using the link on the right when you're looking at an individual photo. If you've got Picasa installed, you can download the entire album.

Nice photos. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Another Stangsunleashed meet and greet.

This is getting catchy. :happy feet:

Thanks for the photos. Good to meet all of you. Great to see what others have done to their cars - it's given me the modification bug. I definitely want headers now (praise Geezus!) If we make it a regular occurrence (and call them meetings), does it mean I have a problem? If so, it would confirm what my wife's been telling me for years...

Awsum photos. :happy feet: How do you guys get away with no front plate. I have been stopped twice (once for a licence plate spot check) and once during a ride programme. Both times I was told they would of given me a ticket if I did not the the front plate. They were issuing tickets for illegible and missing plates. I am hoping to get to the next rally. :banana piano: I'll be the sucker with the front plate. :cry:

One more thing, where did the Verts rims come from? They look nice. :yup:

Awsum photos. :happy feet: How do you guys get away with no front plate. I have been stopped twice (once for a licence plate spot check) and once during a ride programme. Both times I was told they would of given me a ticket if I did not the the front plate. They were issuing tickets for illegible and missing plates. I am hoping to get to the next rally. :banana piano: I'll be the sucker with the front plate. :cry:

One more thing, where did the Verts rims come from? They look nice. :yup:

The wheels came from AmericanMuscle.com they were selling them last year for $144 each free shipping to lower 48. They are on sale now but at $197.99 each They also have the sequensail tail lights on sale for $139 Hope you can make it to the next meet.

The wheels came from AmericanMuscle.com they were selling them last year for $144 each free shipping to lower 48. They are on sale now but at $197.99 each They also have the sequensail tail lights on sale for $139 Hope you can make it to the next meet.

Was that your Vert in the photos? :yahoo:

Thanks, I can't decide on sequential lights or the light bar. I do like the rims. :happy feet:

Is there going to be a get together this Saturday?

Thanks, I can't decide on sequential lights or the light bar. I do like the rims. :happy feet:

Who knows, looks like you're the only one reading my Saturday post :(

Its about half mine, the TD bank owns the other half. The one thing I realy like about the crome wheels is the brake dust does not stick to them as much

I posted under 'Canada' for another Toronto area get together for this Saturday night June 2nd if anyone is interested at a large local Canadian Tire hangout. No ricers attend :)

I would like to make the show. At this point I can`t say if I can get away.

Archived