TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Toronto Area get together

geezus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry cant make it. Tied up from 8:30 to 5pm in Waterloo. Can't move my appointment. :cry:

Waterdown has a large car show and swap meet going on the 26th and the 27th. Grass park. I can do the meet in Oakville on the 26th and the car show on the 27th if anyone is interested.

There's always moving it to Sunday the 27th if it's more convenient and will get us a better turnout. Either day makes no nevermind to me

There is a topic going on about a meet with Burlington on that date. Topic is Canadian Rally Spring Get Together.

how about we meet from noon to 3 and then roll to burlington?

I'm good with going to the Burlington meet afterwards.....what are the details about the Bulington meet ??

We could cruise up there and do a small picture shoot if there's a good spot on the way or when we get to Bulington.

I'm good with going to the Burlington meet afterwards.....what are the details about the Bulington meet ??

We could cruise up there and do a small picture shoot if there's a good spot on the way or when we get to Bulington.

Sorry...that was my mistake.......There is no Burlington meet.....I was letting others know about this meet, and got Oakville and Burligton mixed up....until I checked out the map.

But cruising from Oakville Tim's to Burlington Tim's can be an option. :superhero:

So 11 days away are we still in?

How about someone posting a confirmed date and time. The exact location of the meeting place would be good too. :happy feet:

I would like to be there as well.

Guest markham51

I might be able to attend your gathering on the 27th, will try to get out of a commitment that day if possible.

On a similar topic....anyone taking their GT500 to the Mosport track day for Mustang Club on Wed June 27th? It costs 195 per person but sounds like a great event. Not sure if they allow verts but after having read the rules I don't see exclusions for them.

I might be able to attend your gathering on the 27th, will try to get out of a commitment that day if possible.

On a similar topic....anyone taking their GT500 to the Mosport track day for Mustang Club on Wed June 27th? It costs 195 per person but sounds like a great event. Not sure if they allow verts but after having read the rules I don't see exclusions for them.

I was all set to go except that the drivers meeting is on June 5th at Ford HQ in Oakville. Just happens to be wifeys B-Day so now I'm not sure anymore. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Guest markham51
I was all set to go except that the drivers meeting is on June 5th at Ford HQ in Oakville. Just happens to be wifeys B-Day so now I'm not sure anymore. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I cant make the June 5th meeting either (in Queen Charlotte Islands fishing). Since there is a mandatory Drivers Meeting on track day, I thought I didnt have to attend the earlier "pre-event drivers meeting".

Archived