TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy to finally be an owner!!!!

knightowl

KNIGHTOWL, congrats and enjoy , its a thrill everytime i get in mine, to answer your question about 3m, my car has it all over( the complete hood except strpes, front bumper, head lights, fog lights, half of the fenders, a-pillars, mirrorrs, behind front wheels, in front of rear wheels ,its the best mod i have done so far ,you can drive the car without worrying about chips, again good luck and drive safe

Congrats on the new ride. These cars are so awesome from looks, to ride, to performance. The maintenance on a black car is unreal. I did find some stuff for keeping it in tip top shape. Turtle wax detailer for black cars. Works really good and I use microfiber towels with it. I also thought of the 3M bra, but with the factory stripes I decided against it. Not sure how it would look. Again, enjoy your ride as I am.

Love this car! Seems like the ride to work now is way too short, lol.

Thanks for the maintenance tips. Got a bunch of the microfibre cloths and will get some good towels to wipe it down after I hand wash it too.

Ok, these are just a few quick pics taken, but will get some better angles and post them. Hope it works.

post-31954-0-44912100-1309841432_thumb.jpeg

post-31954-0-24495700-1309841431_thumb.jpeg

post-31954-0-24495700-1309841431_thumb.jpeg

post-31954-0-44912100-1309841432_thumb.jpeg

First... Congrats on the new car! It's a beast... :burnout:

Second were in Alberta are you? I'm heading up to Edmonton last week of July... Wife is canadian...

Finally, car care products... Adams is awesome. Customer service and support is unmatched. Everything has a 110% guarentee.

There are other great products but... These smell good and are very easy to use and are OUTSTANDING on black. Check out the site and the forum.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/index.php

Watch the videos. Process is more important than product...

:salute:

First... Congrats on the new car! It's a beast... :burnout:

Second were in Alberta are you? I'm heading up to Edmonton last week of July... Wife is canadian...

Finally, car care products... Adams is awesome. Customer service and support is unmatched. Everything has a 110% guarentee.

There are other great products but... These smell good and are very easy to use and are OUTSTANDING on black. Check out the site and the forum.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/index.php

Watch the videos. Process is more important than product...

Thanks for the info on the car cleaning stuff from Adams. I picked up decent Microfibre cloths for washing at a local Canadian Tire and will buy the towels too to dry the car off. With the car being new and polished by Ford, dirt & dust fall off quite easily so far.

FYI, I'm located just outside of Edmonton, but will be away when you're up here.....Always nice to see others cars though...Enjoy your visit and hope the weather will be good.

:salute:

Congratulations to you on your new car. I know you will enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. I have a 2011, and have had the 3M protection on the front of the car (hood & fenders) for a year now without any discoloration. I have my Shelby hand washed and polished with another 3M product, Imperial Hand Glaze, product #05990.

Congratulations to you on your new car. I know you will enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. I have a 2011, and have had the 3M protection on the front of the car (hood & fenders) for a year now without any discoloration. I have my Shelby hand washed and polished with another 3M product, Imperial Hand Glaze, product #05990.

Good to know, thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived