TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Steven's 1st Annual Ford Car Show

shelbypt

For all of you interested in going to a carshow in August.

This show will have about 5 Mustang classes and 5 Ford and truck classes being judged.

1st, 2nd, & 3rd places will receive very nice plaques.

The $10 entry fee will be donated to our local hospital to aide in improving their cardiac center.

I look forward to seeing as many Shelby guys out there.

See flyer below.

3111-SVS-CarShowFlyer.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that this Sunday, August 7th is the all Ford car show at Steven's Ford. If you have any questions, just reply to this thread and I will get back with you. OBI was a huge turn out today and a lot of Shelby guys will be coming to the show. Lets have some fun and show off our Shelby's.

Anyone interested, please pre-register and pick the class you want to be in at http://www.stevens112.com/car-show

Pre-registering your car will save us a lot of time the day of the show. You don't have to pay when registering too!

$10 if you pre-register and $15 the day of the show.

The gates will open at 7:30 so you can get there and clean the car after your ride. The judges will get started around 10am.

I hope to see some of you there!!

We had a rainy Sunday so the car show was postponed for our rain date. This Sunday 8/14 we will have the all Fords car show at Steven's Ford. I hope some of you from this area can make it.

Archived