TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vossen Wheels CV3s

nickD

I ordered the new Vossen Wheels CV3s for my 2011 GT500.

They were delivered to my house the next day in excellent packaging.

This is what I got:

(2) 20x9 fronts - 32 offset

(2) 20x10.5 rears - 45 offset

(4) matching center caps

(4) matching valve stems

(4) hub rings

(2) tshirts (AWESOME!)

Here are some pics:

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

Overall I am extremely happy with the rims! They are sleek, muscular looking, and definitely unique.

The best part is they offset is correct so I could fit a 305 in the rear without any modifications (unlike the alcoas).

Overall I am extremely happy with the rims! They are sleek, muscular looking, and definitely unique.

The best part is they offset is correct so I could fit a 305 in the rear without any modifications (unlike the alcoas).

Those clouds are gorgeous!!!

Looks like you could reach out and touch them!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hide:

thanks guys!!

I went with

Toyo Proxes 4

255/35ZR20 front

295/30ZR20 rear

I really wanted the

Toyo Proxes T1R

305/30ZR20 rear

but these are not available anywhere in the country. Apparently Toyo has had a production problem.

thanks guys!!

I went with

Toyo Proxes 4

255/35ZR20 front

295/30ZR20 rear

I really wanted the

Toyo Proxes T1R

305/30ZR20 rear

but these are not available anywhere in the country. Apparently Toyo has had a production problem.

Some discrepancies in your posts, Here you say you have a 295 in the back but in your previous post you say how pumped you were about having the correct offset in the rear to support your 305 without modification, so which one is it 295 or 305 out back ? ? By the way the wheels look great, I'm a huge fan of the five star look....possibly might do the same style wheels in chrome for my 2010 kona, any thoughts on chrome with the kona ?

Congratulations. Look terrific - particularly as an alternative to the OE wheels, and especially in a 10.5" width for the back.

Unfortunately, I still haven't found a wheel that looks as good as the SVTPP wheels - which go for a grand a pop, and only come in 9.5". :(

Its your lucky day.... we have a limited edition cv2 coming out next week.

Matte graphite center and gloss graphite lip.

Looks so bad ass!!!

5879783194_10b895789c_b.jpg

Hey since you work over at vossen, was wondering if you could recommend what you would like on my kona blue,white striped 2010 Shelby ? I'm really loving the idea of getting the cv3's in matte graphite but wanted to know your thoughts ? ? Thanks....

Hey since you work over at vossen, was wondering if you could recommend what you would like on my kona blue,white striped 2010 Shelby ? I'm really loving the idea of getting the cv3's in matte graphite but wanted to know your thoughts ? ? Thanks....

IMO the white/silver finish look the best on darker color cars with white stripes.

IMO the white/silver finish look the best on darker color cars with white stripes.

Hmmm, I think I'm the opposite, think the dark would look better with that blue, also maybe a chrome finish wouldn't be bad. Thanks for your imput though and your car looks sweet in the pics.

Archived