TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What is a set of 2007 40th floor mats worth?

I would guess at least $200 or more. I would put them up on eBay and post a link on every single Mustang Forum directing them to the ebay ad and you might be very surprised at how much you get.

Before Shelby started selling the mats for the SGT my Buddy Randy and I got into a bidding war and I won the bid at around $420......Trust me I am kicking myself in the nuts for being so stupid to pay that kind of money, especially now since Shelby started selling them to owners for around $80.00

2 fronts and trunk mat. Never used. Not sure if I want to sell them at the $200.00 price. May stick them away for a decade or 2 ; )

I'd be interested in the set as well. The drivers side mat in my 40th is looking a little worn. I was thinking of having an extra set in the garage as a backup so I wouldn't get too bent out of shape with the condition of the set in the car. Keep me in mind if you decide to sell.

Thanks,

GT

I'd be interested in the set as well. The drivers side mat in my 40th is looking a little worn. I was thinking of having an extra set in the garage as a backup so I wouldn't get too bent out of shape with the condition of the set in the car. Keep me in mind if you decide to sell.

Thanks,

GT

I only use mine for shows. use the stock mats when I drive it. which has oly been 4k so far and that includes the trip to vegas and back lol

• 6 months later...

I ordered some from cal covers that I thought would be the right ones for the 40th

Paid $120 for them and have not received them yet would like to see what you all are taking about for $200 plus

I also plan on keeping the plan ones for daily driving

Loads to learn about since I'm a first time new Shelby owner

I ordered some from cal covers that I thought would be the right ones for the 40th

Paid $120 for them and have not received them yet would like to see what you all are taking about for $200 plus

I also plan on keeping the plan ones for daily driving

Loads to learn about since I'm a first time new Shelby owner

Send a link. I couldn’t find them