TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TRIP TO VEGAS TWO WEEKS AGO

Was out in Vegas two weeks ago made the trek to SPP and got the opportunty to meet some really cool people. I have spoke with Kameron, Wendy, and Tim over the phone several times. I had to get a few parts while i was out there and they were super helpful. They take the time to make sure you have what you need. Look foward to seeing them all again in the near future as they continue to help me with my Shelby addiction. Down side is i am thinking I shouldn't buy any more parts till i get the ones on my car that i already bought. Anyone wanna help come to Iowa to do a Kicker install free beer????? Great people great company dont have enough good things to say about these people and what they do. Anyone can sell parts, but these people truely understand what it takes to go to the next level. THANKS! My offer stands anyone wanna come to Iowa watch the corn grow and put in a kicker system and a few other SPP goodies that have been sitting in the box let me know. LOL

Was out in Vegas two weeks ago made the trek to SPP and got the opportunty to meet some really cool people. I have spoke with Kameron, Wendy, and Tim over the phone several times. I had to get a few parts while i was out there and they were super helpful. They take the time to make sure you have what you need. Look foward to seeing them all again in the near future as they continue to help me with my Shelby addiction. Down side is i am thinking I shouldn't buy any more parts till i get the ones on my car that i already bought. Anyone wanna help come to Iowa to do a Kicker install free beer????? Great people great company dont have enough good things to say about these people and what they do. Anyone can sell parts, but these people truely understand what it takes to go to the next level. THANKS! My offer stands anyone wanna come to Iowa watch the corn grow and put in a kicker system and a few other SPP goodies that have been sitting in the box let me know. LOL

Jon thank you for coming by to say hi! I'm glad you're experience with us was a good one, it was a pleasure to finally meet you! Don't be a stranger & come visit whenever you're on our side of the desert!;)

Jon,

Next time you come to Vegas, BRING THE CAR!

We could have done it all in my garage... I just installed the Kicker system a few weeks ago, I'd be pretty fast at it the second time around. LOL...

BTW, it was nice to finally meet ya in person. Hope all is well.

Jer

Sorry about that but i try to return the calls as soon as i'm back from my desk, i usually return the calls the day you leave me a voicemail or the morning after! These past few days I've been really busy, so i'm a little behind!! I apologize! Send me an email & i will help you as much as i can.

thanks

Jer, Wendy,

Maybe i can bring the sgt to shelbyfest in Jan, trailer it till i dont see salt LOL. Jer wish i coud have heard you Kicker system when i stopped that day. Great finally meeting you, Wendy pleasure meeting you as well. 1SGT all i can say is they are good peps and i am sure Wendy will take great care of you. Wendy, I will be back in Sept for Barrett Jackson i will stop by as long as Roger doesnt kick me out LOL. Thanks all

Jon

Archived