TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Conspiracy Theorists Out There?

Anyone question the frequency and severity of the tornados in the Midwest this spring? It does seem like there has been an inordinant amount of them...back to back...day after day, and much more severe and wider in their swath as they touch down?

Google: H A A R P

Jesse Ventura feels pretty good about this one. There is a giant set-up of antennas in the extreme north of Alaska that are poised, he believes, to 'alter' the clouds and weather patterns for experimental purposes. It's oddly run by the Air Force and the Navy? Hmmmm? Suspicious? Maybe. Good fodder? Absolutely!

Just ask'n if anyone else has any other theories they feel strongly about? The moon landings, BigFoot, Nessie, The Amero, The Denver Airport? We oughtta stay away from 911, eh?

This should be good for 20 or 30 responses!!! :hysterical:

BIKE :ninja: BOY

Anyone question the frequency and severity of the tornados in the Midwest this spring? It does seem like there has been an inordinant amount of them...back to back...day after day, and much more severe and wider in their swath as they touch down?

Jesse Ventura feels pretty good about this one. There is a giant set-up of antennas in the extreme north of Alaska that are poised, he believes, to 'alter' the clouds and weather patterns for experimental purposes. It's oddly run by the Air Force and the Navy? Hmmmm? Suspicious? Maybe. Good fodder? Absolutely!

Just ask'n if anyone else has any other theories they feel strongly about? The moon landings, BigFoot, Nessie, The Amero, The Denver Airport? We oughtta stay away from 911, eh?

:stop: Bigfoot.....a conspiracy theory, I don't think so. All the others yes, but not Bigfoot.

The last storm we had here freaked me out it was incredible my tree was bending over also ripped my shrub out of the ground the hail was the size of golf balls. On my 72 ford truck the tail gate was down the wind closed and I had one of those trailers for the lawn tractor filled if anything over filled with rocks and dirt. It pushed it down my driveway my neighbor said it was the he seen and he's born up here. Cars were damaged to hell

• 3 weeks later...

42 years ago on July 20th we ;););) landed on the moon...Uh-huh, right?

Then can someone please explain to me how it was that the Stars and Stripes were waving seemingly stiff???

:poke:

:headscratch:

If you look carefully at the top of the flag, it appears to have a rod running parallel to the ground, out from the pole. This would make it appear to be in a breeze. The wrinkles are probably from storing it for the flight. Since the gravity is reduced, it wouldn't straighen itself out when opened up.

OR......................................................

LFI-XB48T30200M.jpg

If you look carefully at the top of the flag, it appears to have a rod running parallel to the ground, out from the pole. This would make it appear to be in a breeze. The wrinkles are probably from storing it for the flight. Since the gravity is reduced, it wouldn't straighen itself out when opened up.

OR......................................................

LFI-XB48T30200M.jpg

Erik...I like how you roll!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha! That's too funny man.

Hey Robert, good to see you again man! How's Ethan?

Yes, that Denver Airport thing is frankly...well...scary!

Hay Chris i have been really tied up with work,Ethan and trying to get the house ready to put on the market.things have calmed down a little and i have a little time to my self.what have you decided to do about getting a Shelby?And how are you enjoying the new house?Oh how did the garage come out?

Hay Chris i have been really tied up with work,Ethan and trying to get the house ready to put on the market.things have calmed down a little and i have a little time to my self.what have you decided to do about getting a Shelby?And how are you enjoying the new house?Oh how did the garage come out?

Thanks for remembering bud...

The house is awesome...the garage came out great, however, I decided NOT to do anything to the floor. No RACEDECK or epoxy coat. Too much upkeep and the Shelby is gone now, so no need for anything purdy!!

As far as another Shelby, ehhh, someday maybe? Just enjoying my little 135 with the new short shifter I installed last month!! :drool:

I truly wish Ethan the best. I think of you guys often actually. :)

Archived