TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing Strut Leakage

yep i just got back from an oil change and tire rotation. and they said my right front strut has a little bit of leak.

still under warranty. but i may just slap some new after market adjustable Koni Yellows on it. i went to parts dpt. and they never heard of them, but a guy told me he can do some research on whats available. another mentioned Bilsteins. i figured since i been wanting to get different shocks anyway i might as well make the change now.

Your the lucky winner..............................I think thats the first time I heard of a FR strut leaking, did you look at it yourself?

Your the lucky winner..............................I think thats the first time I heard of a FR strut leaking, did you look at it yourself?

no, the car sits so low and i even turned the wheel as far over as i can to try to get a glimpse. cant really see. i asume its up above where the spring sets on the shock. i'd have to take the wheel off and i dont have the equipment to mess with it. yeah i wish i can see it.

thats the beauty of trucks. i can see and get under them easier.

edit: must not be much of a leak. probably just started leakin. otherwise i'd see the fluid runnin down the shock i guess.

also havent noticed before but the sway bars have 3 adjustment holes. which hole would be the better ride for daily driving?

Archived