TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Now I'm ready to blow her up!

Just finished up this weekend, I just need to tune and get rid of the cats and I'm all set!

nos1.jpg

nos2.jpg

Is that a dry kit ? How much you spraying ?

Dry kit...............100 shot.

I have been waiting for someone to do this to a SGT for 4 years...yeeehaaaa!!

happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

That's kinda why I did it, because everyone had done SC.

Be careful. Hope you have a window switch. I've been running nitrous for about 3 years now. It's safe but you gotta do it right.

This one will operate only on WOT.

I thought about painting the bottle red and putting "Fire Extinguisher" on it..............make it look like a fire suppression system, just to decoy it. I raced oval track with a guy who did that in his race car, he got away with it for two years before they caught him.

Whats a window switch?

Be careful. Hope you have a window switch. I've been running nitrous for about 3 years now. It's safe but you gotta do it right.

That would not be good! thanks for the clarifiaction.

It turns the nitrous on and off at a certain rpm. You spray below 3000 rpms and you'll put a window in your block.

It turns the nitrous on and off at a certain rpm. You spray below 3000 rpms and you'll put a window in your block.

That's why this will only operate at WOT.............Wide..........Open....... Throttle.

That's why this will only operate at WOT.............Wide..........Open....... Throttle.

You know you can go WOT at idle right ? Actually you can trigger WOT just by turning the key on and pushing the pedal to the floor. So basically you better keep your pedal off the floor until you get up to 3000 rpms.

For what it's worth, I ran mine on my 68 with just the wot switch, armed switch, and controlled it with a momentary (gobabygo) button. So you can get by w/o a window switch, but I should have put a progressive in to actually use the power rather than smoke tires most of the time.

You know you can go WOT at idle right ? Actually you can trigger WOT just by turning the key on and pushing the pedal to the floor. So basically you better keep your pedal off the floor until you get up to 3000 rpms.

Hmmmmm................................I don't know why in the world I would floor it at start up or standing still or at idle. I ran these same systems in a couple of Dodge Stealths and never had any problems, just arm the system when your ready and go!!!

LOL

I floor it from a standstill all the time!

Ya beat me to that post, man... LOL...

Jer

LOL

I floor it from a standstill all the time!

With that whipple you must be buying tires all the time. :hysterical:

Archived