TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My new Faux Gas Cap!!!

Since everyone else is showing there's I'll show mine..........................

cap.jpg

I think the emblem is a trunk emblem fron a CSX, I'm not sure, I found that in a bunch of stuff I bought years ago at a swap meet.

Live it to Steve to know exactly what car it came from. :). Nice job.

And to add even more................

If you're going to make this mod to a Hertz car be sure to use the emblem from the 1989 Shelby CSX as that emblem is trimmed in gold. If you're going to make this mod to say the 07-08 SGT's with silver stripes use the emblem from a 1987-88 Shelby CSX as those emblems are trimmed in chrome/silver. The 1987 Shelby Lancer emblem is the same as the 1987-88 CSX emblem.

Steve

And to add even more................

If you're going to make this mod to a Hertz car be sure to use the emblem from the 1989 Shelby CSX as that emblem is trimmed in gold. If you're going to make this mod to say the 07-08 SGT's with silver stripes use the emblem from a 1987-88 Shelby CSX as those emblems are trimmed in chrome/silver. The 1987 Shelby Lancer emblem is the same as the 1987-88 CSX emblem.

Steve

Scarin' me, Steve!

Seriously, though, Shelby could use a guy like you to "supervise the Registry" or somethin'...

And ditto on "CS logos". Always my favorite. Not a "snakes mixed with horsies" guy.

Jer

Archived