TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank you SPP

Troy

June 9th I placed and order with SPP and at the same time I paid my membership into Team Shelby. June 13th it was shipped. My order was complete along with TS goodies, so thanks for the quick work. :mail:

June 9th I placed and order with SPP and at the same time I paid my membership into Team Shelby. June 13th it was shipped. My order was complete along with TS goodies, so thanks for the quick work. :mail:

Thanks for posting - we've made great strides in getting orders processed very fast and out the door to you. :)

WEEEEEELL.................Don't keep us hangin.......What Parts did you order? :finger:

I've always had good service from SPP!

By the way.........Welcome to TS!

• 2 weeks later...

What works Weeds DVD best about sending Nancy and Co on the lam is that it also lets the show backtrack it's history, letting the characters come to terms with what they have done over the years. Brothers and Sisters DVD It's in that self reflective nature that the show brings in a wholly unexpected emotional level. The finale here is not necessarily shocking in terms of plot, but shocking for what Nancy does emotionally, when you see it, you will never think she had it in her. Grey's Anatomy DVD Season Six of Weeds is decidedly different in almost every aspect, but it also brings all of the shows past seasons into a greater light. Since we finally get to really see what is going on under the surface with Nancy, Andy, Silas, Bones DVD Shane and yes, even Doug, we begin to understand their past (before the show started), their actions during the series and then how they react during Season Six. With the writing in such top form, the acting is even better. Mary-Louise Parker is as riveting and unlikeable as ever as Nancy Botwin (though the frustration you feel with her during the season is specifically calculated and snaps into focus during the finale). The Big Bang Theory DVD Justin Kirk really takes the front seat as a father figure and leader, being the emotional ground for which the family stands. Hunter Parrish as Silas gives a haunting, aching performance showing how he is really questioning his role in the family and what he truly wants in life.

Buy Cheap DVD

SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!!!

Archived